ceezee
graduate
You sound in such good spirits.
@Fit4Family
I guess overall I am. This setback will get fixed. To a large degree it’s out of my control and I can only do the best I can and no more. In a prior life I had a very stressful job managing large expensive projects and learned to only fret about the things and parts I could control and let the rest go. I’m not always so successful with it but it’s working for this. I have confidence that in a not too distant future this will be solved.
Don’t confuse this by me being patient; it’s not the same.

(Edited to remove an inadvertently copied comment to Apple. But I’m getting the new iPhone!)
Last edited:
United States
Just a little humor to cheer you up. I'm always wondering what or who I would come back as if there really was reincarnation. 





Tonight your sleep will be sweet. 

