Guest viewing is limited

TKR Blendab1 meets her new knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenda..hope ypu are feeling better after some good sleep. .hang in there..Thursday will be here before you know it! Sending good and healing thoughts your way ♡
 
Sorry you're under the weather besides dealing with knees! Take good care of yourself - hopefully you'll be feeling much better soon!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yikes! Hope you're up and about soon! Can relate to the weepies. I thought I'd escaped it because they didn't hit me until around week 9 or 10. Ha!
 
Hope you are feeling better Brenda. Maggie x

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Ouch, hope you feel better. If you have any charcoal pills, they are good for getting the impurities out of your system


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yes, @referee54 thanks for the post. I try to remember that, too, but a reminder is always appreciated, and I need it just now before I got into having my own mini-meltdown!
 
Brenda, I hope you're feeling better. Once the meds kick in hopefully you could get good sleep. This set-back is not part of the recovery plan so drink lots of water, take your pain med & knock this thing out, ok?
 
Hoping you are ok I know UTI can be very icky and disorientating. One chap I cared for thought I was his dad.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Thank you everyone for the well wishes! I continued to upchuck up until 11pm last night. Was so grateful when I woke up this morning and was able to hold down some ginger ale and a cracker!
I have not taken any meds at all and my knee is very uncomfortable and ice is not cutting it anymore. I going to wait a bit more before I take something as my stomach is still sore.
I would not wish this illness on my worse enemy! I appreciate all your concern and support, you all rock!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Poor thing Brenda...please make sure you are REALLY hydrating...Gatorade or Powerade will help replenish your electrolytes...if you find it too sweet you can add water...you just do not want your electrolytes going haywire right now! Your body has enough on its plate with healing the knee...Also please try to find something that you can keep down, you need the nutrients! Hope you are able to rest today....Have a good day...
 
Thank you Laura! I have had a few crackers and just took a Narco. I pray this doesn't mess up my stomach. My son is going to make some chicken rice soup for later and that sounds yummy. How are you feeling today?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Brenda. .I'm doing ok today..not a lot of pain but I'm also back on the Oxy so thst may be what is keeping the pain level down...Chicken and rice soup sounds super yummy! I have had a rash since I woke up in recovery yesterday, I think I may have an allergy to the anesthesia. .taking the benedryl with the pain meds..hopefully it will be gone tomorrow!
 
Sorry you've been ill Brenda - hope today is a much better day!
 
Do they still make icees at the convince store? Try those, great source of water and fun to drink.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you all for your love! The Norco upset my stomach terribly so I called the OS To see if I could change it for something else. That was two hours ago and I'm still waiting to hear but the stomach is feeling slightly better.


Brenda aka Bionic B
 
Ohhh Brenda I feel for you. That kind of stomach upset is awful. Laura is spot on re electrolytes. ...and munching a few crackers is good. Look after yourself. Maggie x

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Dr does not think its the meds causing this but he prescribed Tamerol (sp) as I don't need too strong a med. my stomach feels better I actually had some soup and crackers and so far so good! I do have a headache which is probably dehydration so I'm upping my liquids. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be my old self :)


Brenda aka Bionic B
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom