wberry
Sr Bonesmartie
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2014
- Messages
- 1,156
- Age
- 65
- Location
- Kansas Wheat Fields
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
We are surgery twins, had it on the same day. Looks like I will not get to continue with you, have to have a redo done.
United States
United StatesI just saw your thread and posted. Sometimes I worry that I will need further surgery with this IT issue but I keep saying it just takes time. I'm sorry you will need another surgery but it will get you where you need to be. Good luck my twin!!We are surgery twins, had it on the same day. Looks like I will not get to continue with you, have to have a redo done.


United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United StatesHappy New Year to you too Karen!! I will be watching the threads to cheer you on for nine number two!Great to hear from you, Brenda! It's hard to believe it's been so long since our surgeries.
I have #2 coming up in Jan. I'll have to read over my recovery thread because the pain is but a distant memory now...LOL
Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!