PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

BJ, are you keeping up the Sonja and MG? Sonja is busy thinking up wild and crazy things and MG is encouraging her. Just better keep an eye on them. [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery


But we're all looking forward to our skiing trip---is it possible that we could look like this
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
? Yeah, I know, you're the only one that's gonna look this way--the rest of us will be on our faces in the snow.
Ahem!!! I used to ski when I was a senior in high school and became quite good at it! My ankle wasn't so great at the time so the ski patrol (with two very "hunky" (cute) guys took me down the rest of the way. I made a mistake and got on the black diamond slope that time and it had a lot of moguls! Well, I hit the first 5 or 6 like a pro and was feeling pretty darned proud I might add, until I made the turn, and someone was down. Well, I didn't negotiate that well, and I went for a big mogul and did I catch air! LOL Now, I won't be on my face, but I won't be trying out the expert slope either!:happydance:

Actually Katie my PT, remember her, told me just to be ready with the snowmobile to pick up y'alls extra parts!:rotfl:
 
It's ok BJ to be speechless! I told everyone you were shy, so I am helping you out! That's what friends are for!:happydance:

p.s. Don't forget my nomination into the friendship hall of fame for all I am doing for you!:angel:
 
Sonja,
I so glad you are willing to pick up our parts for us. Just hope none of them are metal knees. How will you be able to tell them apart to return them to us?
 
Sonja,
I so glad you are willing to pick up our parts for us. Just hope none of them are metal knees. How will you be able to tell them apart to return them to us?

Good question Rose! I am just going to have a wagon that I pull behind me and that way, I can throw in anything I find! It will be like the lost and found of knee replacements!:) Now, do you want to nominate me to the friendship hall of fame also?:angel:
 
Now, this is all beginning to sound very scary! :yikes: I am not sure that I want to be associated with all of those body parts all over the slopes... :umm:
 
Sonja, Freindhsip Hall of Fame all the way

BJ If you dont associate with us you may never get your knee back.

I think I will have to visit my Vet before I go and have him do a micro chip on mine so I get the right one back.
 
Wait that sounds a bit like Blackmail. :scratch: But, remember that I am the snowboard instructor? I know how to do this and have no intention of loosing my parts, besides that sounds too scary to me. :scary:
 
Wait that sounds a bit like Blackmail. :scratch: But, remember that I am the snowboard instructor? I know how to do this and have no intention of loosing my parts, besides that sounds too scary to me. :scary:

What??????? I would never blackmail anyone over their body parts! I am not that diabolical as Judy claims! I do have a heart! :whistle:
 
Soooo, today I was out and my contact was giving me grief and I rinsed it and put it back in and went outside and missed a step on the way down the steps and fell down a few steps. But with my ninja-like quickness I caught my balance...:loll: The thing is I caught the edge of the step with my left foot and came down very hard on my right foot and my knee hurt a good bit after that. I just hope that it is one of those things that is all in stride, but doesn't really bother me the next day. Time will tell... :shrug:
 
Oh no, don't you just hate it when something random like that happens. It took me a good month to get over the last one that happened to me but I don't have the bionic knees yet! Hope you feel better soon.
 
My knee hurt a fair amount today. the one nurse I know was telling me to call my surgeon and asking me if I could walk. :scratch: Umm, I had been walking and she saw me... Silly! Anyway it does not hurt extremely and I will give it a bit of time as I most likely just bruised/stressed the muscles/joint. It definitely needs rest, ice and elevation which I am doing now... My ankle that I twisted last week is aching too. (same leg)
 
Kaye, yes, I do hate it when random things like that happen. It feels like 3 steps back, but hopefully it will feel great in just a few days. Sorry to hear it took you a month to get over yours. :console2:
 
Ninja! Well I think Rose should make a different outfit for the ski slopes, one with a headband that ties in the back! You can karate chop your way through the snow and ice while we sit in the warm lodge with the chef you are providing! Gosh BJ, and to think, I didn't even know you a few short months ago! :happydance:
 
Soooo, today I was out and my contact was giving me grief and I rinsed it and put it back in and went outside and missed a step on the way down the steps and fell down a few steps.

Ouch! Feel better!!
 
Sonja,
I was thinking along the same lines as you. Maybe a black karate outfit with the gold belt and headwear. Instead of skipoles she can use samari swords.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom