PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

Thanks, that would be a welcome change!
Back at ya! :sleep:
 
Well MG, that sleep stuff is needed so badly! Just ask my hubby when I don't get enough! :rotfl: Last night I was up every hour to visit my bathroom, to see if I had remodeled it or something I guess! Answer? Nope, still looks the same but I look like crud! :rotfl:
 
I am trying to take my day of rest today. I haven't traditionally done very well at doing that, so I am practicing today.

I had a lousy sleep again last night. I woke up with nightmares after about two hours of sleep and stayed awake for 2 1/2 hours and dozed after that. I did not take the Ambien the last two nights. I think that I will take it tonight.

I left the graduation party after sever hours last night more than ready to go home and ice and elevate. It feels ok today, a bit sore but not too bad.
 
Jane, I am happy to hear that you slept well after an evening with friends.

Sonja, I am sorry that you are still feeling so badly. I hope that the doctor is able to help you figure it out tomorrow. Hang in there!!! (((((hugs)))))
 
Thanks BJ! I am having tummy problems like crazy. The knee is behaving but the tummy isn't. I think I need to send a memo to all of my body! Get back on track and quit making me sick! Now that I have made that declaration, I am sure it will listen, and there will be no need to call the doctor tomorrow! :heehee:
 
I took a long nap today as well. Had a busy weekend with my sister-in law coming to help with yard work. She did most of the work, but it still wore me out. Yard looks good though. I haven't been on in a while, and it's good to see how everyone is doing.
 
I am soooooo proud of you for napping! I went out with my husband and ate tonight, and now I will have reminders all night to call doc first thing in the morning! :gaah:
 
I am delighted to announce that I have just had the best sleep since, since, well since I don't know when! I slept for perhaps 7 hours and 45 minutes with one small trip to the bathroom during the night, but straight back to sleep. :yay: :happydance:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
Who da' thought SLEEP could be such a BIG deal? Only those of us who lost the ability to sleep and then discovered it again! Sure hope this becomes a habit that's hard to break! (And this means you will be awesome for the skiing party!)
 
Hurray! Sleep for my friend! I am so happy for you! :happydance:

So happy in fact I might consider "letting Rose" make you an outfit in black and gold! :rotfl:

Seriously though, doesn't it feel great to be able to sleep finally!
 
BJ Ah, yes, sleep. Took Ambien last night because I was afraid I wouldn't sleep since I knew I needed to get up at four so my husband could catch the 4:30 train to the airport. He's going to California to spend time with his dad who fell and is in the hospital. Tried to sleep when I got home but no luck. When I do sleep, I agree, it is the best. I am doing so much better with sleep now, at 6 months post op. The only snag is when my brain starts chewing on to-do lists, or feeling guilty that I am not more perfect (meaning, such a rotten person). HA! Patience and acceptance, so hard to learn and so useful in the long run...for many things...sleep being one.
 
Yes, the sleep was wonderful. I really do hope that it happens again and again...

Jane, patience and acceptance is definitely hard to learn and very useful.
 
BJ, are you keeping up the Sonja and MG? Sonja is busy thinking up wild and crazy things and MG is encouraging her. Just better keep an eye on them. [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery


But we're all looking forward to our skiing trip---is it possible that we could look like this
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
? Yeah, I know, you're the only one that's gonna look this way--the rest of us will be on our faces in the snow.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom