Guest viewing is limited

PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

Wow,

I would LOVE to learn to snowboard! I will ask Dr. Maale when I see him again when he is going to let me get back on the slopes!
 
Love the photo of you and your son, B.J. Good for you. I'm teaching part time this year. Not totally pain free...my knee complains when I stand on it for a half hour, and teaching sometimes involves that. Much better when I am walking than standing. I'm so glad you've been snow boarding and that your daughter is having a happy first year at college.
 
Thanks Elisea, Kelly, Chris, Sonja, Richard and Jane. It is good to hear from you all.

Kelly, some of the instructors from our resort headed up to Whitefish after our season ended this year to ski and board, they had a great time there.

Well, I got news the beginning of the month that my divorce was finalized on April 2. Now, to get the house sold, and the finances figured out...

My knees have been complaining and I am writing it up to stress for the time being.

I am looking forward to biking this spring and summer. I can't wait to see how many miles I get to log this summer.
 
Back
Top Bottom