Guest viewing is limited

PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

I am wondering since I was on drugs last night.... my knee was killing me where I sent the post that was supposed to go to you! If you had gotten that, you wouldn't be dancing! LOL It may be in Sleepless in St. Louis's thread. I will have to look! This is what happen when your brain is on drugs! LOL:rotfl:
 
My sister will be here to visit at the end of the month, she is the oldest and I am the youngest but we are the closest of all four of us siblings. Nothing better than a nice visit from someone you love :SUNsmile:!

Sounds like you had a great time and the knee held up to all of it, excellent!
 
Resting, icing and elevating in a hotel again. Horse show
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
 
Great pics, as usual. Take care and try not to overdo
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
. You and Sonja are just too much and are usually doing too much. Just no holding you back. I have a snowboarding smiley for you--you can right click it and save it as a picture in a file in your computer and use it.


[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
Looks just like you! Have a good time at the horse show--hope your daughter wins it all!
 
Thanks, yes he is beautiful, and the sweetest horse ever. My granddaughter can brush his legs and he just stands so nice. she brushes his legs because that is what she can reach. :heehee:

My daughter just moved up to 3 foot jumps and did great!!! She is soooo excited about that, only there are no 3 ft. classes the next 2 days, so she will do some lower classes.
 
Great pics, as usual. Take care and try not to overdo
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
. You and Sonja are just too much and are usually doing too much. Just no holding you back. I have a snowboarding smiley for you--you can right click it and save it as a picture in a file in your computer and use it.


[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
Looks just like you! Have a good time at the horse show--hope your daughter wins it all!

Thanks, I am having fun with the pics. I am not any good at NOT overdoing it. :whistle: I do hope that my knee heals in spite of myself though...

I love the snowboarding smiley, thanks!
 
Long day at the horse show, but a good one. I am resting and working on pics. My knee is not feeling toooo bad today. Looking forward to being home though and doing water therapy in the pool.

My daughter and her horse layed down an excellent round and placed second. (It was a huge class) She was happy with that, although questioning what she needs to improve to get the first...

[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
 
So, last night my knee felt pretty good and I thought that was great considering that I have been at the horse show and doing stuff... Then this morning I got up and it was swollen and it was hard to walk :sad: but then I realized as I was watching some of the girls show that it was very overcast and humid and I was sooo happy because this is what my knee does in this weather (for now)

Anyway I was happy for the reason and knowing that it will most likely settle back down when the weather changes. :yay:
 
Congrats to your daughter for second place! That's great! I'm sorry your knee is acting up but I'm sure it'll calm down once you give it a little TLC and get out of the humidity. It's been awful here too, the air is so thick, I can't stand it.
I'm glad you are able to enjoy being at the horse show, I know I wouldn't want to miss it. Great pictures too!
 
I am not any good at NOT overdoing it. :whistle: I do hope that my knee heals in spite of myself though...

I had to chuckle when I read this...it reminds me of someone I know...:wink:

Congrats to your daughter on placing 2nd, I'm sure she will figure out what needs to be done to get to that 1st place.
 
BJ, Judy has given up so I am going to give it a shot!!!!! :) How in the world can you keep doing those things and messing up Morning Glory's and my plans! You know Bubble wrap isn't cheap!
 
Hi BJ, congrads to your daughter for placing 2nd and you know what to do. Do keep in mind that you are still healing and you need to take care of your self, so enjoy yourself, support your daughter but don't over do it.
Kim
 
What is so amazing is our temperature is staying around 72 with no humidity! Oh wait, I'm in the house! :heehee:
 
OK Pardner!!! :loll: I sure hope that it stays that way for you as long as you are in the house...

Now if you two insist on skiing with bubble wrap that will cost you more... :yikes:
 
Well, I am home again. I realized while I was away that I really was not doing any steps. I have done lots of steps since I came home, and went for a small bike ride, and cut my one son's hair and did some vacuuming and some laundry and went in the pool and did some exercising... I am hoping for a lovely sleep in my own bed. I am laying here icing my knee, and thinking again that NOT overdoing it is just not something that I can do naturally, as a matter of fact it is downright next door to impossible for me!!! :yikes: Can I learn to take it easy??? I do not know! :dancy: ARGH! :gaah:
 
Well then Sonja and I will make the perfect house guests. Sonja needs to learn to take it easy and I'm an expert at it so while I'm teaching her you will be there to take care of us. See how things work out?:)
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom