PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

Hmmm, but the thing is that both Sonja and I need to learn how to take it easy and you are already an expert at that, soooo maybe it is you that needs to learn how to do the caretakng... :umm:
 
So, I spent a lot of time standing on concrete today and my knee is swollen and unhappy. I took a break and iced and elevated and did it again another time, and just finished for another time. I just hope that it lets me sleep tonight, cause I had very little sleep last night... I am wondering if the Ambien is even worth taking. :scratch:
 
Just want to pipe in and say that I think all of you guys àre a hoot! Reading you guys posts just makes my day. ChrisO
 
Well... Yes....I understand... But honestly you can do anything! You have survived and are recovering from a TKR, crazy people friends ain't nuthin'. However, bubble wrap might not be enough. I think you would make a real statement in a blow up Sumo Wrestlers costume while riding the slopes in an innertube. Now that would get you noticed and would certainly compete w whatever crazy ideas the others might come up with. Plus you might bounce really high!
ChrisO
 
OK Pardner!!! :loll: I sure hope that it stays that way for you as long as you are in the house...

Now if you two insist on skiing with bubble wrap that will cost you more... :yikes:
No bubble wrap for me,! I am the "go for the gusto" type!
 
Well then Sonja and I will make the perfect house guests. Sonja needs to learn to take it easy and I'm an expert at it so while I'm teaching her you will be there to take care of us. See how things work out?:)
Now now MG.... I am learning to take it easy! I can't be wild and crazy like BJ is! You won't have to teach me to take it easy! I'm the "laid back" sort now! :wink:
 
Hmmm, but the thing is that both Sonja and I need to learn how to take it easy and you are already an expert at that, soooo maybe it is you that needs to learn how to do the caretakng... :umm:

Ahem... Memo to BJ and MG..... I am taking so easy that I am practically in a comatose state! :rotfl:
 
Just want to pipe in and say that I think all of you guys àre a hoot! Reading you guys posts just makes my day. ChrisO

Well thanks, and I like the sumo idea for MG. I will incorporate that into my invention!

By the way, BJ doesn't mind sharing the doghouse with Misty, so there's plenty of room for you to join our party! :wink:
 
By the way, BJ doesn't mind sharing the doghouse with Misty, so there's plenty of room for you to join our party!


Sonja, you are terrible in the funniest kind of way! [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery Hope BJ can really bend that new knee.
 
Well... Yes....I understand... But honestly you can do anything! You have survived and are recovering from a TKR, crazy people friends ain't nuthin'. However, bubble wrap might not be enough. I think you would make a real statement in a blow up Sumo Wrestlers costume while riding the slopes in an innertube. Now that would get you noticed and would certainly compete w whatever crazy ideas the others might come up with. Plus you might bounce really high!
ChrisO

Awesome idea Chris! I sure hope that MG isnt afraid of heights. :yikes:
 
Sonja, Laid back??? Nearly comatose??? :rotfl: Can someone PLEASE check what drugs this woman is on. She is definitely hallucinating again and I am afraid that she needs to be tied down. I really don't want her to get hurt again and not be able to come on our winter vacation. HELP!!!
 
Judy,

You want bubblewrap too? We can definitely arrange that. We will need a different color for you so we can tell you and MG apart. I will keep looking for good colors.

Questioning my knee bend, are you? Well,I have a new knee bend pic for you. It is really a wonderful bend and I shall keep working on it. What I do not understand is why it is so hard to go down the steps. It certainly bends enough, could it be a muscle problem? Just as I get almost to the next step down it seems to be a bit too much and it hurts and feels tight.
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
 
That looks great BJ, and I have every confidence that you can contort yourself into a pretzel to fit in the doghouse with Misty also! :whistle:
 
Judy,

You want bubblewrap too? We can definitely arrange that. We will need a different color for you so we can tell you and MG apart. I will keep looking for good colors.

Questioning my knee bend, are you? Well,I have a new knee bend pic for you. It is really a wonderful bend and I shall keep working on it. What I do not understand is why it is so hard to go down the steps. It certainly bends enough, could it be a muscle problem? Just as I get almost to the next step down it seems to be a bit too much and it hurts and feels tight.
[Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery

BJ,
My knee felt that way coming down stairs until about 11mos out. Everything else was good just that pulling feeling on the outside of the knee going down. Your bend look great by the way.
 
BJ,
My knee felt that way coming down stairs until about 11mos out. Everything else was good just that pulling feeling on the outside of the knee going down. Your bend look great by the way.

Oh, thanks! That is encouraging to know that it took that long. So does it actually feel fine now when you go down the stairs???

BTW, that dog bed sounds comfy. We may need to borrow it if we have an awful lot of guests. Are you going to come too??? It is going to be awfully fun...
 
Oh, thanks! That is encouraging to know that it took that long. So does it actually feel fine now when you go down the stairs???

BTW, that dog bed sounds comfy. We may need to borrow it if we have an awful lot of guests. Are you going to come too??? It is going to be awfully fun...

BJ, I don't think you are getting my point! Since you are used to the great outdoors and we aren't, then you will need to pitch a tent! After all I would hate for MG or Judy, or me to get sick, but you are used to it! We will let you in for potty breaks though! We are not that Barbaric! :rotfl:
 
No matter what happens to you BJ you're still getting off easy. I'm the one being bound and gagged and thrown off a mountain in an outfit bought at a hardware store. :umm:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom