PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

No matter what happens to you BJ you're still getting off easy. I'm the one being bound and gagged and thrown off a mountain in an outfit bought at a hardware store. :umm:
Wait wait wait! You make it SOUND so bad!:giggle: First of all let's set the record straight shall we! BJ is going to buy some lovely bubble wrap at the POST OFFICE! MG sad that you don't pay attention, hardware store indeed! That zebra duct tape will look so fashionable that you will be the talk of the mountain and everyone will be envious! Then of course there is the special invention that I am working on. Now I must confess with my delicate ears and your propensity for screaming, that has been taken into account! BUT TO SAY BOUND AND GAGGED AND THROWN DOWN THE MOUNTAIN! Now, you are stretching it!:rotfl:
 


I saw this and thought it apt....hahahaha!

Could you give me a website so I might purchase a couple of these outfits for Judy and MG? That would be fun to watch Sumo wrestling in the snow!:rotfl:
 
Who could fall off a chair lift in that outfit? I'll be wedged in there till spring. :heehee:
Gosh no, MG, I can't have you in a Sumo wrestling suit in the chair lift! They want two people in each chair going up, and you would be hogging all the space!:rotfl:
 
Wait wait wait! You make it SOUND so bad!:giggle: First of all let's set the record straight shall we! BJ is going to buy some lovely bubble wrap at the POST OFFICE! MG sad that you don't pay attention, hardware store indeed! That zebra duct tape will look so fashionable that you will be the talk of the mountain and everyone will be envious! Then of course there is the special invention that I am working on. Now I must confess with my delicate ears and your propensity for screaming, that has been taken into account! BUT TO SAY BOUND AND GAGGED AND THROWN DOWN THE MOUNTAIN! Now, you are stretching it!:rotfl:

Sounds pretty accurate to me. :umm: Well maybe not gagged, I do need to breath while I'm screaming. [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
 
Oh, thanks! That is encouraging to know that it took that long. So does it actually feel fine now when you go down the stairs???

BTW, that dog bed sounds comfy. We may need to borrow it if we have an awful lot of guests. Are you going to come too??? It is going to be awfully fun...
BJ,

Yes it is fine now doing the stairs and haven't had any more problem with it.
I think I just might join you all, it will be nice to get out of this miserable GA heat. I don't ski anymore but I chalet well. Have we set a definate date yet?

I sort of now my way around up ther, I am originally from Cleveland. GO BROWNS
 
Sounds pretty accurate to me. :umm: Well maybe not gagged, I do need to breath while I'm screaming. [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery
MG! Shame on you! BJ is going to go to the POST OFFICE and wait patiently in line for that pretty bubble wrap, and you keep referring to her efforts as going to a hardware store! Now when you go to the hardware store, you don't have to wait in loooong lines to buy creature comforts to keep your friends safe! :rotfl:

Did you see the part about my delicate ears! I am working on an invention that will be soundproof!
 
BJ,

Yes it is fine now doing the stairs and haven't had any more problem with it.
I think I just might join you all, it will be nice to get out of this miserable GA heat. I don't ski anymore but I chalet well. Have we set a definate date yet?

I sort of now my way around up ther, I am originally from Cleveland. GO BROWNS

I am glad to hear that you no longer have problems with the stairs. I am looking forward to those days. We have been cleaning out the storage room and going up and down the stairs a lot and my knee hurts when I do that and it is swollen and unhappy. :cry:

No, no date set, but leave your browns jersey behind, this is Steeler Country. You will need to wear Black and Gold! You will have to practice saying, "GO STEELERS!!!" they are the best after all!
 
:hairpulling: Argh! I am not sleeping AGAIN!!! I am so tired of not sleeping :cry: How on earth do I get my adrenaline to slow down enough to get a good night's sleep??? I get 4-5 hours and then I am up with my brain spinning, so much to do, so much to do, no, no, no I need to sleep, I need to sleep... :gaah: How on earth can I heal properly without enough sleep?? :groan:
 
BJ, you and me both. I woke about 3 am and finally got up an hour later. Not sure why I've not been able to sleep through two nights in a row. My brain is just going crazy, not just with my growing "TO DO" list, but also with random nonsense and long term worries. I need to let go of this. I'm taking something to help me sleep tonight, that's for sure. You're knee is three months younger than mine. How is the swelling?
 
I am glad to hear that you no longer have problems with the stairs. I am looking forward to those days. We have been cleaning out the storage room and going up and down the stairs a lot and my knee hurts when I do that and it is swollen and unhappy. :cry:

No, no date set, but leave your browns jersey behind, this is Steeler Country. You will need to wear Black and Gold! You will have to practice saying, "GO STEELERS!!!" they are the best after all!

I am packing every last piece of Dallas Cowboy stuff I have and I am going to redecorate your house! After all it's the least I can do for some one who is buying me a first class ticket, getting me a hummer limo (in cowboy's colors) and paying for all my wishes while I am there!

No need to thank me, that's what friends are for! :angel:
 
What do you think Judy, looks like MG and Sonja left without us.

Ok, who let the news out that we had left already! We are just preparing for everyone's arrival! A little wrestling is good to work out frustrations after all, and that darned MG is not listening when it comes to my invention of the voice silencer!
 
Maybe you're in a panic about what Sonja has planned? [Bonesmart.org] Bj Mac's Recovery

I do understand how frustrating it is not to be able to sleep. That started way before my knees and it just happened the other night, I didn't get to sleep till almost 5am. It usually happens a few nights in a row too. Have you tried taking something like Ambien? The other night I took a Xanax somewhere around 4 am, don't know if that helped me sleep or it was just exhaustion. Have you talked to your doctor about this? At least I don't have a job to get up for and if I fall asleep in the afternoon, so be it.
 
Ahhhh sleep. You have too much on your mind. When you are trying to sleep and the thoughts persist and you find your self fretting over something you did in 1998 then you have to say to your self "delete that thought" and just refuse to let it in. I will sometimes count back from a thousand, it works for me.....Unless it's a side effect then you are probably just letting your worries creep up on you as soon as you hit the pillow. Maybe meditation to clear your mind. so there's my advice....meditation and chocolate brownies..........
(((((hugs))))) Linda
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom