AussieBill1962
member
Hi BJ,
I know what you mean. How do we know when we are over doing it? A little pain perhaps, but then it is usually already hurt by then. My knee is sore today from swimming and jogging in the pool last night. I knew it was going to be sore 10 minutes into it, but what do we do. I guess go at it slow and build up sessions over time, but really who has the patience for that?
Were on track for being fit at 6 months: No infection, OK ROM, and able to do normal stuff like walk. Just keep on keeping on, your doing great.
I know what you mean. How do we know when we are over doing it? A little pain perhaps, but then it is usually already hurt by then. My knee is sore today from swimming and jogging in the pool last night. I knew it was going to be sore 10 minutes into it, but what do we do. I guess go at it slow and build up sessions over time, but really who has the patience for that?
Were on track for being fit at 6 months: No infection, OK ROM, and able to do normal stuff like walk. Just keep on keeping on, your doing great.
Just not too much at once. 
United States
I push it to the limit, and then wonder how much talking it will do to me during the night! With this new knee, I found out today that with Dr. Maale shortening the quad and the tendon in the back of my calf, I have weakness on the inner thigh muscle and everything that leads up to the patella from the inside! I asked my PT "Killer" Katie if she remembered that I had just gotten out of the immobilizer!
We worked hard today, and by the time I left I was sweating. LOL. She knows me though, and she watches my face for pain signals, it betrays me every time! 

I like this little biker, it makes me think of me and the stone in the path is me doing too much and setting myself back...

