Love2cycle
junior member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2019
- Messages
- 39
- Age
- 57
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I used that and it works great and it inexpensive.
United States
United States
United States
United States
United Kingdom
You will get all sorts of transient aches and pains as your body adjusts to the new, working knees and copes with the (temporary) damage done by surgery.My back has started hurting on the right side around my waist.
The Ted stockings were cutting into my legs so much, I took them off
United States
deluxe. It was my nemesis for days and days. I only think I rested enough to heal due to staying in the bed even while wide awake. Then sleep returned, Whew... And yes that first shower was heavenly. Enjoy...
!
United States
You go, girl! You show them whose knee it is!Things are progressing, and I will not allow them to hurt me and slow my progress.

United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States