Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

Your little one sounds like a little sweetie!
Tell her I think her artwork is great and just what her mother needed.
 
Thank you. I told her I love it and it really does help me to feel better. She was really upset because we had to throw the hospital flowers away. She picked the colors of them and the florist set it up for her.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Pt is going to be here soon. Hopefully my blood has thickens up so I can actually start pt.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Remember, do not let anybody push you past the point of discomfort----painful PT is contrary to the Bonesmart Mantras and actually slows down one's recovery.
 
She was really good she set it at my pace. Had me bend as much as I could do with out her pushing on it. My flex ion is 58 it was 52. So it's not great but it is better considering I haven't been able to do pt because my blood was to thin.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
So I've been trying to take the Vicodin but it does not help that much they are the 10/325mg. I'm going to call my dr tomorrow tinder if the will refill my percocete. Hopefully the will because I only have 15 left and I don't know what I'm going to do with out them. And hopefully he refills the flexerall and the vistrill ( I don't really know what that one does but I take every 4 hours. )


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Vistaril helps with itching and also potentiates the effect of the narcotic. It also can be sedating.
 
I know flexerall is a relaxer it helps with my tight leg muscles. The back of my thigh is really tight


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
So they are refilling the percocete and the flexerall. My moms going to pick up the scripts at the office.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Slept from 1am to 8am. Didn't wake for my pain meds. It was nice getting a decent amount of sleep all at once. My knee didn't hurt when I woke up. But as soon as I got out of bed and stood on it it sure did. I'm having a lot of swelling the past couple of days. So I started taking an ibuprofen to help with that. I have pt coming out today I am not looking forward to that at all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I hate that part too, so used to doing everything for myself. I alway seem to be asking for something i'm probably getting on every bodies nerves now.
 
I'm done with pt. I got my flex ion to 65 today so their was a 7 degree improvement. My extension is about -20 so need to work on that. I lifted my leg off the floor and while sitting 6 times in a row and also while laying in bed 15 times. It wasn't far but it is an improvement I have not been able to lift my leg at all by myself. Can't wait to see what I improve in by Friday


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm glad you got some sleep last night. I'm still in search of that! You're moving forward which is great!! Make sure you don't give up on ice and elevating. I still do both at least once a day.
 
I hope you get some sleep. I keep it elevated all he time for the most part. It starts to hurt if it is left down. I still do the ice a lot.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Congratulations--moving the leg on your own is a milestone!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom