Beckaroo
member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2017
- Messages
- 136
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Go you! And your extension, too!We sound like broken records sometimes, always saying "Your extension will come! Your extension will come!" It's like saying don't worry, your prince will come, except knees. But then one day it does come and you get to dance around the ballroom.
Congratulations on having two new, fully functional knees! (Psst... they're still going to recover some more and get even better!)
Can they??!!! Can they really get better!! I’m so over-the-top with them now I can’t imagine what “better” will be like!!
Oh my gosh... I forgot one thing!
When I bend over in the shower, if I’m not careful... I could fall on my head!! Don’t know what you call that? It’s my balance I know, so yes, I guess THAT could get better. Lol.
We sound like broken records sometimes, always saying "Your extension will come! Your extension will come!" It's like saying don't worry, your prince will come, except knees. But then one day it does come and you get to dance around the ballroom.


But no... I just kept waiting and waiting.
But of course I don’t. I’m a stranger and it’s none of my business! 

Basically, I can’t think of anything I can’t do within reason. I am 61, so I’m not going skiing or doing extreme sports, so of course there are somethings I can’t or won’t do... but basic daily activities are amazingly done pain free!!
It usually happens in bed when I stretch. Other than that, I have no complaints. 