KarriB
Former BoneSmart staff member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2015
- Messages
- 11,941
- Age
- 70
- Location
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Your extention will come, it’s often the last bit of ROM because walking helps extention. I let my leg bridge between the chair I sat on and the ottoman a few times a day.
I had a RTKR and LOVE sleeping on my side. Around month 2 I was able to lay on my right side and put my kept leg over my right. I couldn’t stay that way all night, but it gave me a few hours of sleep. But in the first month I slept with pillows under my leg from under the knee to the foot.
I had a RTKR and LOVE sleeping on my side. Around month 2 I was able to lay on my right side and put my kept leg over my right. I couldn’t stay that way all night, but it gave me a few hours of sleep. But in the first month I slept with pillows under my leg from under the knee to the foot.




and record my progress. I’m doing great! No meds!! Nothing, not one! Had some blood work done a while back. My LDL cholesterol has dropped about 40 points!! No cholesterol medication for me! Woot!


We sound like broken records sometimes, always saying "Your extension will come! Your extension will come!" It's like saying don't worry, your prince will come, except knees. But then one day it does come and you get to dance around the ballroom.