THR BeBe finally!!!

Well we've finally entered the week of surgery @BeBe
It seems a long time coming.
Next week at this time you'll already have a few days of recovery under your belt.
Praying for your comfort this week as you await Friday.
I can't wait to follow this Recovery which won't be hampered by another deteriorating hip.
Hugs
 
@Layla @ladylorn @Mojo333
It's 4 more sleeps right?!
Now I'm getting freaked - just a bit - Now that I know what lies ahead - the first weeks were rough!
But I also can tell here at week 12 that my right hip wants to "stay straight and fly right!"
It just doesn't have an able partner - YET.
Here's to a matched set!!:martini::cheers:

Until Friday :ice::bath:
 
Getting a matched set is good @BeBe. My two surgeries were further apart than yours. The two recoveries were a bit different. It is good to have two good hips working together.
 
Don't be nervous, BeBe, what if this recovery total surprises you in its ease?
That's what we're hoping for, rooting for, praying for....
Down to only three sleeps :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Relief is on its way. :happydance:
Sending some love and a warm hug for today :loveshwr: :friends:
@BeBe
 
Hi everybody!
I spent yesterday and today trying to clear the deck of my life before surgery.
Had to put a few people on hold for projects I just don't want to deal with immediately post op.
Today was errand running. I even managed a little shopping for a new laptop.
but new models not out yet so I will wait. This old iPad is on its last leg. Like me!
Let's just say I have a clear reminder as to why I need this surgery.

Tomorrow will be stay at home and waiting for surgery time phone call.
If I don't hear from someone by 3:00 pm then
I call them.
A very little house cleaning. Roomba vacuum. Change bedding.
Plant my last herbs in pots on the deck. Forgot about them. And son uses fresh to cook
so that's a good thing.
BeBe the doggy needs a bath. Then I will need a bath...
Suppose I should read the surgical booklet again and not rely on memory from last time.

Enough to keep me moving til bedtime as it all takes so much longer to do with the sore hip,
back ,leg. Not to mention Pain Brain.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes and support.
Don't know what I would have done without all of you and this forum.
 
I can't believe it's finally here. I'm sure you can't either.
I'm excited for you, ladylorn too.
You'll both be in my thoughts today and prayers tomorrow.
I hope you're prepared calm, at peace and ready to roll.
We'll be with you in spirit.
Love and a big warm hug!
@BeBe
 
I'm soaking my last soak in the hot bath. Way overdid it today trying to wrap things up
on the homestead.
I report at 6am which is good except for the 90 + minute drive.
First surgery of the day. Same as last time. Hope it doesn't take three hours to wake from
anesthesia this time. I'm a slow waker but didn't think that was an issue with a spinal.
Surgery also took three hours last time so hope things are better this go around.

Ladylorn I hope you're early in and early out too! And you're in my prayers tonight too.
We've got this!!

Thanks for your well wishes and prayers.

BeBe 2.0 coming up!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! BeBe Finally (Again)! Best wishes for tomorrow and we'll be waiting here or you to let us know you're on the path the the new you!
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom