Guest viewing is limited

THR beachlily'srecovery thread

@SE Florida I think it must be the anterior being different. When you think about even the restrictions are quite different.

I had mini posterior approach. I think I’m just fortunate. When I had my knee replacement surgery I experienced similar results so again I’m lucky. We are ALL doing the best we can in this recovery:)
 
We all come to this surgery at a different starting point with our own individual physical limitations and medical concerns so it’s not realistic to compare our experiences. As for me, I’m only able to progress this way because I’m fortunate to have little to no pain. Trust me if I was hurting you’d hear about it:). Hang in there ladies-we’re ALL going to get to the finish line
 
We all come to this surgery at a different starting point with our own individual physical limitations and medical concerns so it’s not realistic to compare our experiences. As for me, I’m only able to progress this way because I’m fortunate to have little to no pain. Trust me if I was hurting you’d hear about it:). Hang in there ladies-we’re ALL going to get to the finish line
Isn't that the truth! A little dose of envy from your well meaning hipsters is to be expected but we are all happy for you!
 
We all come to this surgery at a different starting point
Oh how true! And how I wish half my recovery was not needing to be spent recovering so much lost muscle and ROM. I have wondered if I had not waited so long, how much easier would it be?

Big sigh! If wishes were horses then beggars would ride
 
Had Physical therapy today. Excellent therapist. Taught me stretches for groin and hip flexor. Working on core for the all important balancing. Checked my walking gait and gave some pointers. Said not to overdo anything but since I’m doing pretty well I can walk and use stationary bike. She reiterated that walking is best therapy-Very glad to have a good professional working with me !!!
 
Play was excellent- very emotional for those of us who lived through that terrible day 9-11. Home now in recliner with ice.
I think I’m taking a break from the forum because I don’t think I can add much to the discussion. I wish you all good health and strength in your recovery. Hugs to all :).
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom