THR beachlily'srecovery thread

:wave:
So glad to hear you are doing well!
This will be a sweet summer!:SUNsmile:
 
Happy one month anniversary, hippie twin. Hope you are doing well. Don't be a stranger!
 
Yes...what Sarah said -
Happy, Happy One Month Anniversary today!
Hope you're doing well. :happydance: :spin: :dancy:
@beachlily
 
Thanks !!! Had my post op appointment yesterday. Doing well. Need to scale back though-attempting to do too much ( no surprise). Can’t rush it. Walking without cane- slow but steady. Able to do yoga, walking dog, slow line dancing. I get tired easily and need to rest. I’m managing expectations. Currently in Atlantic City watching our son on tv broadcasting Yankee game tonight ⚾️
 
Happy five week anniversary, @beachlily . Hope things are going well. Tired must be a thing today. Would love to be in bed right now. Glad your follow up went well. I've also ditched my cane and found walking heel-toe slowly helps. Take care of yourself. Bet you are proud of your son!
 
Hi @beachlily :wave:
It's great to read you're doing well. I guess I'm not surprised though.
I hope you're able to take your surgeons advice and balance recovery with rest.
It has to be difficult when you're feeling so good, but there is a lot of healing still happening.
How fun it must be watching your son broadcast the Yankee game. Enjoy and safe travels home!
Thanks for the update. :)
 
Glad to hear you are doing well.
Lots of improvement to come.
Do take it a bit easier...don't want you developing any problems after such an amazing recovery start!
Hope today is a great day!
 
Last edited:
So glad you're doing so good and sorry you've got to slow down a little but it's for the best. You can remind me to do the same if I get froggy around July time frame after my surgery! :heehee:
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
I hope you're doing well since you last posted.
Would love to read an update if you have time to leave one next time you stop by.

I noticed it's not noted which hip you had replaced in your signature. If you'd leave that little bit of info we can apply it to your signature.
Wishing you a wonderful Spring and Summer!
@beachlily
 
Happy two month anniversary!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom