United States
United States
United States
I am still icing and elevating as usual. I think I’ve become addicted to my gel packs.
United StatesJust because I can drive and walk in the house without a cane doesn’t mean I am anywhere near healed but we’re in that timeframe where we don’t know really where that line is as it’s unbelievably hard to cross!!!
United States
United States
United States
Unfortunately my back pain has come back full force. My back pain went away after surgery and I thought having the hip replaced did the trick.
United StatesUnfortunately my back pain has come back full force. My back pain went away after surgery and I thought having the hip replaced did the trick.
Thanks for updating, Ava. I‘m sorry you're dealing with pain. Back issues are no fun. Wondering what the condition of your other hip is? I‘m only asking because I dealt with a lot of back issues and found out after my THR that it was all hip related. Hope that’s not the case for you. Wishing you comfort and relief.
United States