Guest viewing is limited

THR Ava in recovery

I’m sorry Ava! Ugh we’re kind of in the same position although my op leg seems to be doing GREAT (knock on wood please!!!) but my arthritis on my good foot is off the charts and now back down to no walking for me...unbelievable! Trying again the exercise bike as I cannot stand not exercising. We’ll get through this ,it’s still early on for us. *hugs*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ava
Happy Three Month Anniversary, Ava!
I hope you’re doing well and your back discomfort has eased. Struggling with pain can sure put a damper on recovery. With any luck you’re feeling better or at least enjoying long respites from the pain. Wishing you comfort and only the best as you continue to heal.
@Ava
 
Thank you sooo much for thinking of me. I can’t believe it’s been 3 months. I’m doing pretty good. Still having good days and bad days but not as many days as before. Back is still acting up. I need to get that looked at after I heal some more. Might just need more time. My strength is starting to come back. I feel I’m doing well at this 3 month mark and will continue to improve through the year. Thanks to everyone here. hugs
 
Yay I’m so happy Ava and we still have a lot of recovery to look forward to but it seems like fixing our hip uncovers other issues arghhh! And some I had forgotten
 
Yay I’m so happy Ava and we still have a lot of recovery to look forward to but it seems like fixing our hip uncovers other issues arghhh! And some I had forgotten

That’s for sure. Glad your doing well. Hugs
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom