THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I have some big GOOD news. I saw both my OS and my PA today. I can do anything I want ....Freedom I passed it all. I see him in April on the one year anniversary of hip one and then in September on hip Two. They loved my no cane and no walker walk it's pretty much normal. I felt so good bending today and doing so many things I haven't done in a while. I still am and want to go to PT but thank you all for being here to support me from day one
 
AWESOME! Now you just need to reel in those tummy troubles and you'll be GOLDEN!!
@MyAussieGirl
 
Congrats on your walk of Fame!!!! What an awesome reward for your long journey. :happydance:Hope your tummy catches up to the fun times, and that it was just the antibiotics being the mood ruiner! I have Crohns so understand the frustration of potty and tummy issues ruining the party! :hissy:
 
I'm not too far from East Lansing Michigan @MobiM my husband got his Master's in Economics there which is scary as we fail with money.

Actually YOU are normal everyone makes the same mistake with the name thinking I am an Aussie. Funny thing is my dog is a male . I had another name picked out with Aussie in it it was taken then we'll.

Beaches can't beat Ludington... I lived in WI and we drove less than 10 minutes to go to Lake Michigan but.... vacation came we went to MI Ludington

I would not miss snow lol
 
Thanks @Susan209 I now want you to have a good night and day . I felt so bad on your post in your thread I don't know what to say but I think I would call my doctor
 
I love your posts and sense of humor @danabanana I read some of your stuff and loled. When I am gone it's good to know someone will be around to make others laugh.

Tell me about Crohn's disease. I have heard of it but am duh. I hate the trots :horseriding:but they pretty much think it's my now NOT being taken antibiotics :loll:
 
Poor hubby...
Glad you are all cleared.
You deserve all the joy you've been missing this year.
Hope today is a Good Day.
 
Oh no....poor Tom....the specimen collector. Give that Saint my condolences.
You're on your way up @MyAussieGirl.....it's only going to get better!
Wishing you a great day :loveshwr:
 
Hey double hippy buddy...hope your day was lovely.
I had to babysit for court ordered probation "volunteers" and cater to my pop who even though he is having trouble driving thinks he wants to buy an $80,000 motorhome.
C'est le vie.
You can feel sorry for me now.
Tomorrow IS Friday, right?
If not, I'm committing Hari Kari.
:heehee:
I'm going to have a hot white bean and ham soup prepared by hubby. Bless him!
 
Cashew aka @Mojo333 I actually did have a pretty good day thanks sweetie. Your day sounds stressful to say the least. Minus the soup...yummy.... cornbread or hot homemade bread and butter will rock it. We slept in. I had the idea to go see Tom's mom she's alone now at 91 out in the country. So we had pizza visited and just had a nice simple but nice time. I did her dishes. I think you oughta move up here the ice, snow and snow falling would be good for you lol.

I feel sad on your dad that must be frustrating. How is sis? I can ask again I'll :dogsniff:dog ya
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom