Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Go live your life....you aren't an invalid....ANYMORE.:yahoo:
 
:hi: @MyAussieGirl
No, I didn't do much BF shopping. Went to Michael's Craft store and that was enough. Way too much traffic
and people behaving badly :gaah:

Backyard deck decorated Hmmm.......what did you do? Wrap some pretty white lights along the railing, maybe? Or purple? You said you were into purple this year. No big blow up Santa or Frosty I hope :nah:

Didn't get the candles from B&BW. It was buy three, get three free.
Sorry..but I don't want 6 candles for almost $70
Actually it's a better deal than when they are half price but I didn't want to spend the money.
Now if you lived by me we could have gone in on them together :friends:
Then it would only be three for $33-$34. Pretty cheap MAG! Why do you have to live so far away :bawl:
I'll hold out for the 1/2 price sale. You know they're going to do it again before Christmas.
Probably several times.
Hope your cold is short lived and your hips are feeling good! :flwrysmile:
 
For you @cpollock I saw the kitty and it meowed your name... Thanks lots of appointments the next 2 weeks or it seems it... I see dentist on the 30th gulp... I think be I have an abcessed tooth...on 4th and 5th right now I see my PT I hope and next day OS office.

I am not gonna be like most of the day I'm fine it's laying on the sofa late at night reading that gets to me..my BUTT hurts from it... I am glad 2 hrs later to go to bed and sleep on my side... I can't with this sofa it's very hard and has a slight slope great for getting up and down but not sustained side laying

How is hubby? You and ai both remain off and on sore even on old hip replacement:kitty chris:
 
Get. an email address you never use and give it at checkout at BBW @Layla today I can just got one candle for 12.50 ...

Yes yes I did while lights around my deck in front tons of them no blow up stuff here ain't into that kinda..

Purple lights are only for the Christmas tree as a tribute to my dog that died who was Epileptic.

I is gonna eat soon can you send me the link to that funny Paul Revere and the Raiders song?? I hope to get to it later :tree2;:reindeer::window::chris-win:
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl I understand what you're saying about getting comfortable. Hopefully that goes away in time. I made ham chowder and cauliflower curry soup - huge batches and froze in meal size portions. Hubby has been in the shop since Friday, haven't seen him. His RA seems some better the last while though. I'm coming down with a chest cold, can feel it since yesterday and today it's a little worse and I think I'm fevered. I'm supposed to work my Monday off but I don't know, wait and see. I've taken Tylenol earlier and will take Nyquil at bedtime. My hip is pretty stiff from resting and standing making soups etc... also got the laundry done and my bedding changed etc... Now can just be sick, hehe. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Aw,@cpollock I am sorry you're not well either I hate this time of year too many bugs.

I hope you stay home tomorrow and rest. Ive been on antibiotics for weeks now per PA at OS for dentist in case it is an abscess Normally like your doctor I would get just a loading dose the night before dental **** but....

Go rest in your chair eat some of that yummy soup and get better.

Glad on hubby as far as doing better :mcoffee:
 
Leaving for night but had to laugh the other night thinking on my hand and arm being asleep then on @Mojo333 and I having the same issue and Josphine giving be us info to help us not worry

Remember I am on LESS till at least Dec
 
Just a sobering fact
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
    23172548_779590178910560_979608811307879283_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 119
Hope you have a tremendous week. Two new hips in one year...you have been through alot.
And your comfort and care for others including your BS pals is inspiring. :roseshwr:
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
I'll send it when I find a good one. I'll look tonight. I'd like to find the one where the two guitar players
are wearing the same outfits with the same moves. It's hysterical to me.
And the dancing girls in the fringy flapper looking dresses hahaha!

Was it "Kicks" you like?
Kicks just keep gettin harder to find
And all your kicks ain't bringin you peace of mind, before you find out its too late girl.....
I hear you singing now MAG. I'll bet you're dancing......Tom too :dancy: :spin: :egypdance: :happydance:
 
@MyAussieGirl
Hubby taking Dad to heart doctor to see if pacemaker will help his heart situation, he will be 80 Friday and surprise shindig on Thursday for retirement from Food Bank board. I have been thinking of you and didn't want you to think I had been having any fun without you.
My hips are good though...hope you aren't overdoing yours.
Still no shoes....will be big news when/if I go. :) :-) (:
 
Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling so good @MyAussieGirl . I haven’t been on as much lately so I’m a bit late with my get well wishes. Despite not feeling well and doing all the epilepsy work, you seem pretty ambitious to be getting your Christmas decorations up. Mine are still in the basement. We did get the battery candles in the windows though. I found somebattery operated ones on Amazon that turn on and off by themselves which is great. They are very chintzy plastic ones but they look very nice in the windows so that is all I care about.

Get plenty of rest, drink lots of liquids and I hope you will feel better soon. Colds are not fun!
 
Did you make cpolluck sick? Did she infect you.
Y'all need to knock it off before you jinx me.
Layla already said her throat was sore.
Y'all better not make me sick!:flabber:
 
It's that way at My Aussie Girl's Playground @MammaT Shhh don't tell anyone though, it's a well kept secret.
MAG inspires fun, she brings us comic relief. She had me laughing many a night over my iPad while in recovery.
Her thread is almost 80 pages worth of fun, loveable sweetness. Can't imagine my recovery without her.
Love you @MyAussieGirl
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom