Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

@Mojo333
I drank some Lemon Ginger tea and when I woke up the next morning No Sore Throat.....Yay!
Lucked out this time....
 
EVERYONE I am so sorry to be quiet and a drag. I am still ill PLUS had a tooth pulled yesterday it had 3 abcesses ... I am frustrated and sad. Finished my Epilepsy stuff even won 2 honors but right now I am not too chatty

Diarrhea is ticking me off I need to eat and drink but am afraid to. I am closing in on 12 weeks on 2nd hip but an just not all yay

Mojo333 dad? Layla I'll get to the video if I ever have a couple good days in a row again

AND Yes I was given antibiotics before my tooth still on it Keflex

I just came on so you don't give up on me
 
So sorry, you're sick @MyAussieGirl
''Tis the Season"....sadly. Starting to hear of a lot of this going around. You're not alone.
I'm happy to hear you finished your Epilepsy work with honors. That is so awesome.
I'll bet the diarrhea is from the antibiotic? Are you taking a pro-biotic also?
You should consider it. If you are already, or decide to, I've heard / read not to take the two at the same time but hours apart. Ask your doc for an opinion.
Take care and get well soon.
Sending love and a hug :console2:
 
Last edited:
Hi @MyAussieGirl! Gee, you are doing really well, imo! I’m at just over 6 weeks anterior RTHR and still unable to do much of anything. But taking things slowly.

Just wanted to say “hey” as I see you are in Michigan. I was born and raised there - moved to Australia when I was 31. Where in Mich are you! I grew up in Niles. Are you originally from Australia? If so, where. I’m in Victoria - Bellarine Peninsula near Ocean Grove.

Hope all continues to go smoothly for you. Sending lots of well wishes.
 
Sorry you’re still not feeling well, MAG. There are a lot of “bugs” going around everywhere this time of year. Lot of rest and plenty of fluids. I agree with @Layla that the antibiotics may be contributing to the diarrhea. Maybe check with your dr on that. Hang in there and this, too, shall improve. We all tend to get a bit impatient and down when we aren’t feeling well I think. It’s a good time to curl up in front of that fireplace with a good book or a nap :yes!:
 
Hope you feel better soon. You probably need rest more than anything after the past month.
:console2:
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
I hope you're feeling better today.
It's going to be 50 degrees here AND today is the one and only day of the year the 3 wicks are only $8.95
at B&BW.......send Tom, he'll do it. Tell him it's going to be a store jam packed with women, haha!
Hope today is better than yesterday :loveshwr: Hugs
 
Abscesses are no fun. They are exceedingly painful and can be dangerous. Glad you got it taken care of-rest so the antibiotic can do it’s job.
 
Ok, lady....where are you? :whistle: :bored:
Come out, come out wherever you are.
I sure hope you're feeling better by now.
I'm sure I speak for many in saying "We miss you!" :friends:
@MyAussieGirl
 
I'm so sorry I can't keep up. I remain the same if not a little worsweworswe. I slept in Sat so I never made it to church but we did go get a Christmas tree today...Not up to much typing wise

But

I love you man
 
2 months post hip replacement, less than a year post two hip replacement...try to take a sabbatical @MyAussieGirl till the new year.
You have done beautifully despite all the issues you have had to deal with along the way.
Time to chill, my good friend. Pets, and warm jammys and Christmas goodies and rest, rest !:kittychris:
 
Last edited:
So sorry MAG!
Hate to think of you suffering like this. Both you and Cheryl @cpollock
Something's gotta give here.
Prayers for you two to get better soon. We miss and love you both!

There are lotto tix to be purchased so we can board the ark....or plane....both filled with
Mr Goodbar's lol!
@MyAussieGirl
 
I doubt I can keep up replying post by post right now.. sorry BUT I have BIG news...went to PT she said I can lose the cane as I walk ok and hardly touch it to the floor. I am very strong but abductors can use some work ...are weak... I crammed 8 sessions in till the end of the year as it's free. She said she doubts I need much more than 4 but I want all I can get.

THEN to URGENT CARE
Saw the coolest Nurse Practitioner... I had her once before she listens. She's going to rule out a bug or parasite with...gak ...that same poop collection kit I had before. She ran blood work my sodium and blood sugar are very low. XRay if it doesn't resolve in a couple days with normal diet and Immodium .

She really feels it's the antibiotic she said stop it. She checked where they pulled my tooth all was good so she said STOP. I may...may be allergic to it too as I've been very itchy. I lost a few pounds

Tomorrow I see my OS's PA ....12 weeks people!!!

Gastro to call me on scope before year end and on her take on Immodium or not.... I kinda hate Opiods... it's always from that

Love ya all yes I need a rest and break and saw some BIG Mr Goodbars I wish I could get CPollock but mailing them would cost me a million more dollars from the lottery
 
Rotfl!so I just watched Kicks omg the girls...I bet I wanted to BE them back then thought they were hot. But Ki have to say that lead singer dance wise still ummmm how to say...gets my engine roaring. Hubby heard me loling and came to see and he goes THAT girl is doing the Watusi and the other the Skate. Lol I had no clue to me they stink

You need to post my sick lil me the one you kept watching where you said the song was like she's my girl and something about you better pick me not him. This is too funny

No aides needed to walk now but bill keep mine in case @Layla
 
I agree with you but I have so much to do this season and at least 10 appointments this month..then a rest ..though your not my cashew @Mojo333

PS edits in love the Kitty sweetie :kittychris:
 
All in all good news @MyAussieGirl. Digestive issues are no fun and antibiotics can contribute. Do you take a good probiotic? They help me stay on track. Enjoy that solo walking.
 
Great news on losing the cane....that's a good feeling!
Hopefully getting off the antibiotic for the tooth will help with the intestinal distress.
Wondering.....do any of the docs ever suggest a pro-biotic?
Good luck with the OS visit today. I can't believe it's 12 weeks already!
I hope you continue to feel better each day.

Kicks: Those dancing girls!! I don't know what they were doing? The blonde in the front with her bare top and then heavy black stockings on the bottom (such an unbalanced look) kept moving her right arm like she was cranking something. They all were bending their knees back with legs going out to the side at an angle?? I don't know what kind of dance it was but definitely good humor! I'll try to find the other video....I think it was the song Him or Me, or Good Thing.....remember those two?
@MyAussieGirl
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom