Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Lol @Tomgirl you're listening to 1 person who is tired of traditional Thanksgiving meals. For me hubby helps we do little by scratch we have turkey you cook from frozen and hubby does the dishes or I get a throw away pan, stuffing from a box, we do cook our own potato's, canned gravy, canned cranberry...a Jello dish ..easy peasy..if it's sunny a ride. Then SOMETIMES we go to just one or two stores to kick off the holidays. This year be I hope to start decorating for Christmas.
 
Noooo no shoes... you'll get a better deal on Thanksgiving anyhow @Mojo333 ...aww you're so sweet what a nice thing to say I hope you too have a good deal. BTW you could shop online Skechers can be gotten. I wish it was still flip flop weather here :rotfl:
 
Wow I'll be shocked all day @Layla I thought you'd be all mother hen in laws helping with dishes..
I can't say your idea is bad I've done it out even on holiday trips we took just to get away...but... I d have to get up early all places with dinners cut off at 2 ugh!!! Gimme my leftovers and sleep... pumpkin pie too yummy yummy yummy
 
No @MyAussieGirl
I'm no Domestic Goddess! I appreciate and keep a clean home and love to decorate but I'm no Martha Stewart. Cooking....only do it out of necessity. After years of preparing meals for kids and hubby,
I'm tired of it. I probably wouldn't mind prepping that big Thanksgiving Feast if I had a love for cooking, but honestly I never have. With that said....I'm kind of an all or nothing type. When I've prepared it all in the past....I make most from scratch with the exception of pies. I'm not a baker either. Big turkey, real mashed potatoes and stuffing etc. Possibly if I took shortcuts as you, I wouldn't count it as drudgery.
I don't think I can do it this year.....I think my hip will be bothering me on Thursday lol!!
 
Online for sure if you hate shopping @Mojo333
Zappo's even models them for you through video.
Can't get much easier. Find some with great support to make it easy on those two new hips!
Nice cushy ones. Free shipping too....

Do I need a disclaimer to say I'm not associated with them in ANY way, ha!
Just an awesome convenience for those who hate to shop or don't have the time.
 
I can see where that would wear you out and for so many @Layla so I shall hope you my friend get treated to a nice dinner out and a relaxing night
 
Hi :hi: @MyAussieGirl How are you? I'm missing you and our crazy convos at night, drawing others into
MyAussieGirls Playground. I still have a laugh when I recall some of the goofiness :heehee:

My daughter and I came up with a plan for tomorrow. We'll each cook half the meal at our separate houses but all eat here. She's less than 10 minutes away. I took your suggestion of those throw away aluminum pans so that in itself helps. I bought a bunch and gave her 1/2 of them. All those dirty dishes is one of the worst parts of that big meal.
Are you still doing your Epilepsy work? How's the new hip treatin you? Well, I hope.
Wishing you and St.Tom a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Love and Hugs :loveshwr:
 
Aww. Aww L ayla my stupid fire kindle hates your tag. I was on your page early today and last night I don't think you saw me I posted right after Mojo on the new job so cool. I read today on your plans and am glad as you'll have left overseas.

I am yes till December 1 working on epilepsy stuff its the whole month long

I saw some new people l see them playing night games and that's good but so us

I am so so have a bad cold and sneezing and all doesn't help either hips

Thanks honey

@Layla
 
Aww you leave me both touched and speechless ...really Mojo I don't see me as a big deal but appreciate that you do just aw.

Happy Thanksgiving

@Mojo333
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
Hope yesterday was all good!
Did you get any shopping in? My daughter and I plan to attempt a little this afternoon.
If it's too crazy. I'll head back to the safety of my home.
I'm wanting some Winter scented 3 wicks from B&BW....fingers crossed they're 1/2 off. It's the only time I'll buy them. Hope the hips are doing well and wishing you a great weekend!
 
So YOU did the big shopping gig huh @Layla we got such a late start yesterday we didn't shop...but I did get my backyard deck decorated.

Today we only hit 2 grocery stores to get easier to eat foods I've a bad cold and not wanting to mess with some foods.

I hope you got your candles
 
Just letting people know I have a bug had it a few days but haven't been online as much and between that and working on Epilepsy Awareness I may not be on AT ALL for days or very little. Sorry
 
Back
Top Bottom