Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

You're a sweetie @ I hope I didn't sound obnoxious but yesterday reading my friend's dog died overnight just took me down...still has

Thanks for not giving up on me
 
It's yucky here too very cold and rain rain rain ..lots of demands on me too...I press on but am beat
 
Just about can walk...5 months post op from RTHR....was inactive back to gym and daily walks...BOOM!! LEFT HIP SHOT!! pain came so fast in couple weeks and it is very bad...back to cane...so depressing...thought I had more time to finally be pain free especially since holidays were horrible last year....oryo appt Dec 6th...I am sure survey will be scheduled that day!!! I can't imagine waiting 2 more months with this pain but he usually has long waits...my son works as a PA in the hospital...I love my surgeon!! Can't wait to get it over with!! Hoping I have as good a recovery ...I know every surgery is different..oh boy how I remember this pain..I actually waited 10 months with right hip...this I can't bear after only couple weeks!!! I was just pumpkin picking and walking 2 miles a day on Oct 28th!!! You never know!!
 
Hey you... :hi:
Hope you're having a good day and your newest hip is healing well.
Two months already.....time sure flies, doesn't it?

Have any big plans for Thanksgiving? We don't yet.....I kind of want low key / quiet.
I want to pull the Christmas stuff out soon and dig in @MyAussieGirl
Want to enjoy those twinkly lights since it's dark out by 5:00 now. :gaah:
Still haven't warmed to ugly November, haha! Bet you couldn't tell :heehee:
 
@Donnarita I missed you and we caught up elsewhere but I am sad your back due to pain. I bet you'll have to wait till after the holidays I know my surgeon has a huge waiting list but I'll pray you don't.

Me it's all up and down if my knees go next I'll weep

Hugs
 
No no big holiday plans @Layla Tom's Mom has his sister and her son and we think sis don't want us over which works mom's furniture and steps would kill me. Just dinner here and mayyyybe crazy to shop at a store or two after JCPENNEY has some cool sales on Turkey day.

We ummm I hope will start to decorate the house that night. I am getting purple fairy lights for my mantle ya ever see them???

Some of us like summer better toots :loll:. We didn't want fall lol

Huge hugs love ya anyhow
 
Since you like to shop...just go find my shoes. Some sneakers I guess, dark color so they don't show dirt so easily, 8 wide.
Sketchers maybe...
 
Just stopped in to say hi I am okay busy as I predicted..
I try to come here when I can this month lots of Epilepsy Awareness stuff...in a few weeks Christmas ahhhhhh.... Layla be I'm closer to 10 weeks now but thanks ... Hugs all
 
Oh my stars...never mind. I WILL go tomorrow as the the days before Thanksgiving promise to be the busiest....so no more procrastinating.
Hope you have plans to spend your holiday celebrating your thanks for new hips.
I will be thanking the good Lord for health, my loved ones and you and all my BS supporters.
Zaub better check in or she is in BIG trouble.
 
I am hosting Thanksgiving!! I really do most of the holidays etc...my parents are up there in their 80' s!! Still very independent thank God & love only a few blocks from me...it will be my Mia Rose first thanksgiving!! My other granddaughter is 12 and my daughter can't come in
...age usually comes for 5 days but her right just had puppies & she can't leave them yet !! Haha Haha somehow I hobble take some pills and do it!! My home has 5 levels so I try weeks before every time I go down in the basement to bring things up way in advance...the good shopping really killed me this year...dragging my leg...last year was in alot pain for holudays and was so happy this year would be pain free....well no Go!!! But I get thru it...what can we do?? Wishing everyone a beautiful & thankful holiday!! I am very thankful that I am fixable and many others have health issues that are more devastating!! I pray for all of you and eat eat eat!!!
 
I would say minus those levels and cooking you're in for a great holiday @Donnarita I think you have a great attitude too about the coming sugery. I hope it's just weeks so you can be done
 
Good you're finally going to get your new hips out and do something for you @Mojo333 yayyy. I want a picture. I think you have one of the best thankfullness attitudes around. I no doubt will talk with you before ...Huge hus
 
I hope I CAN talk hubby to some Christmas decorations and shopping on Thanksgiving as well as shopping not tons of shopping I like to have not shop...you @Layla ? Family?
 
Hope your day is lovely as you are Mags.
Got no shoes....probably because I didn't go.
I'll be wearing my Croc flops until Christmas:whistle:
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
Hope you had a nice weekend!
Believe it or not, at this late date, we've yet to formulate a plan.
Hubby deer hunts all week (this week) so that always throws a monkey wrench into all.
I have to admit I am not down for cooking a turkey and all the trimmings. I'm getting to
the point where I'd prefer to go eat somewhere and done! I wouldn't miss having leftovers for days
and putting that meal together is a lot of work! I might dig my heels in this year, lol!
I saw a list of stores open if you're still planning on shopping later that day. It was quite extensive, I was surprised.
 
Love hearing about everyone's Thanksgiving Day plans, wish we had something similar in UK. Although under current circumstances it does sound hard work. And you are not supposed to overdo it remember!!!
 
You'd love it @Tomgirl if you like cutting and chopping, multiple steaming pots on the cooktop. Spillovers. As many baking dishes as you can possibly fit crammed in your oven. A list of what time you started baking this or that and when it should be done. Then there is the ever growing mountain like stack of dirty dishes accumulating next to the sink.....I could go on.
By the time it's all done I want a bottle of wine ALL TO MYSELF, lol!
Can you tell I'm NOT into it? :heehee:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom