Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Oh no....always late to the party.
Many hugs and late birthday wishes.
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
Like MammaT, I remember trying to sleep on operated side and it felt weird for a while and not as wonderful as I had imagined it would be. Sleeping on non-operated side wasn’t any better for a while either as that, too, felt strange and took some getting used to. Eventually it was all fine and now I don’t even think about it.
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
Hope those hips are doing well today. Swiveling em yet? Just like Elvis....
Wanted to say :hi: and wish you a happy Sunday and great week to come :loveshwr:
 
Don't worry about the operated side laying please. I did it a few times just not long. I'm cool

Lol thank you @Mojo333 we mostly celebrated it dinner wise the day or two before as it was Sunny... Ww knew rain and snow due on my birthday
 
Loved all your messages @Layla you're crazy but sweet :loll:My hips are mostly OK you know those days and just with sore spots. Tomorrow if my insurance contacted them I ought to start PT not for exercises but stretches and muscles...lol yels hubby caught me dancing between walker bars with doggy...I um died
 
GrannyC I understand on operated side I just needed to know if it was OK like to watch TV for a while mostly...yes its a disappointment mammat
 
Hope PT went well....if you started today.
I didn't like it myself, but I know some do.
Stretches don't sound too bad, probably relaxing.
Wishing you a good night and a happy Tuesday @MyAussieGirl
 
Hoping all is well with you. Had to attend a soft opening for a restaurant in town that supposedly has a foundation that supports food banks. Was super tired...put on shoes I didn't need to wear. I HAVE to get some. Just to tired after work and holiday shopping already making crowds.
Have been thinking of you...hope today is a Good Day.
 
Or trip me...be careful MAGS. Took my dog a few too many times of getting his tail hung up under the walker before he figured he'd just trail behind me.
 
Last edited:
What would we do without that silly @Gone again :heehee:
No dancing, dipping or tripping with dogs yet, people :bignono:
We have new hips to baby for awhile longer. Then we can do all of this :spin::dancy::swim::tennis2:
 
No @Layla Grrr BCBS still duhing around I gotta go while it's free... I've been relaxing and some shopping much epilepsy awareness time and today a dog I've known died makes me sad I don't wanna be on much right now

I try to be very careful hon but thanks
 
Mojo honey...@mojo333 no hoilday crowds here yet get out shopping NOW. I understand you can't be here all the time me either it seems less and less. Mostly this month so I am on fast. Smart dog to walk behind the Walker mine has always walked inside it with me...uh
 
Sorry for the loss of a furry friend you knew @MyAussieGirl
Yucky outside here today but I don't expect much else in Gray November.
38 degrees and cloudy....Waaaa!
Hope you have a good one :SUNsmile: :flwrysmile:
 
Back
Top Bottom