Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Oops....So Sorry!
Dodge is: Delightfully, Devine, Dreamy and Dope!....There, thats better.
@snickers
 
Oops....So Sorry!
Dodge is: Delightfully, Devine, Dreamy and Dope!....There, thats better.
@snickers
If you've ever been there you know it's not.... really not a very big or nice city at all. She likes to get the heck out of Dodge all the time. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
You're right....Prince did have epilepsy as a child. Not past the age of seven....I believe.
I saw an interview on tv where he was talking about it. The tour was great by the way.
Heard lots of interesting info and Paisley is totally decked out just as you would imagine. Let's say....
It's very colorful and extremely interesting. But that's coming from a native Minnesotan. We're very loyal
to the Purple One in these parts. A sad, broken family, rags to riches story that ended tragically.

Hope you are well and wishing you a wonderful weekend @MyAussieGirl :loveshwr:
 
We need to fly you to warmer sunnier weather @Layla maybe me and you go to GA see Mojo .. CPollock can pay with her lottery winning... I'll be back if I can Sunday or Monday all
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
High of 85 degrees tomorrow, abundant sunshine...come on down y'all.
We'll eat parched peanuts and watch the full moon rise over the pond at the firepit where it will get down to a chilly 56 degrees.

Yep, I'm bragging:good-bad:
 
Yes ma'am. Come on down. Only problem is I'm already tired . And it's only almost 9 here, and technically when the time changes, it will only be 8.
Oh, what a wimp I am. Good day though. Life is grand. Can't wait for you to catch up MAGS....spring will be amazing .
 
Last edited:
Um I'm just waking by at that time @Mojo333 lol really!!!

Layla I miss you too been so busy and the weather here has been wet or foggy makes me achy and not too fun...but I loves ya @Layla
 
I just heard about TX shooting color me blue .
Oh my what a world.

My first PT since my last hip starts tomorrow ..same gal.. I adore her
 
Here I am, @MyAussieGirl ! I felt the lure of beautiful flowers :heehee: I have been among the missing for a few days as our youngest son, his wife and my youngest granddaughter were here for a visit. No time for computer when family visits. All is well with me though and like you and Layla, we are getting all that yucky wet cold weather. I hope your work for Epilepsy is going well. Great cause and they are lucky to have you as such a dedicated worker.
 
I will catch up gang late as I was out a long time today. Went to OS office long story short have scar tissue no biggie just heat and massage for now.... BUT.....cool news is at not yet 8 weeks...close but not yet.... ALL my restrictions are be lifted but I'll keep them a while longer ....:flwrysmile::dancy:
 
Thanks @Gone again I am lucky I will be getting the same PT as last time...she was very funny, good but not pushy.. that's my job :loll:
 
GrannyC @GrannyC I am glad it was all good stuff minus the weather for you... I usually don't worry much on you you've done so well but still in case I'm wrong be I gotta check up on you :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:

More flowers for you and I am glad to help in any way and mine is small to help those who suffer from Epilepsy
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom