Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Great news :yay:
Get some rest and relaxation tonight :bath:
There's always tomorrow to catch up if you're really tired :yawn::sleep:
We get it :console2: @MyAussieGirl
 
Fantastic news on your recovery, I'm so happy that things are getting better you, always reassuring to get the doc to say thing are going great
.....get some rest. Hugs!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Good news for lumps that go away, good news for good report.
Nerve wracking to always think is this a O No Thing or a NO-thing. :scare:Oh my stars, save our nerves.
 
Today's a new day @MyAussieGirl
Hope you had a great nights sleep....you seemed tired.
Two awesome doctor visits, two days in a row does a body good!
I'll bet today you feel like dancing :spin::dancy::happydance:
:loveshwr::roseshwr: Hugs!
 
Not sure I'll catch up person by person but @Gone again yes so me long post I can't seem to stay with it they overwhelm me all in all.

Yes @mystikfairy61 I am diabetic over 30 years inducted due to steroids a doctor left me on. I lost half my weight have kept it off for years it doesn't effect my blood sugar like a normal type 2 but yay for you.
 
Ohhhh @Layla I have been very tired be I think @cpollock was dead on when she mentioned 2 hip replacement in such a short time I drag some days. I do my stuff but drag

I am resting as much as I can I am that drained @cpollock time will help me much with all of this ...lots of healing yet to do. Thanks for asking on me as always
 
Thanks @snickers it's hard not to be happy when the big wig surgeon sez all is well kisses your cheek and forehead ... I figure he knows where he thinks I should be by now. Dude was stunned I was even able to walk after my first XRays....when he saw bone on bone and read for 5 years
 
Last edited:
Today's update.... busy so freaking busy and I used the cane all day ...may not have been smart cane so long walked 3 stores and stood in a line to get my bangs cut...got a full cut so I gave her a 10 dollar tip ..she did the full cut as she likes me and is my regular hair chick....housewife junk , you name it I did it...so now I'm watching TV in front of a fire and wish you all as great night's sleep as I've had last few days

Healing, flu shot..stress makes for timed
 
Wow, MAG, you are one busy lady these days!!! I was glad to read about a great report from your OS. It sounds like you have this all under control now. Watching tv in front of the fire place sounds fantastic!! Enjoy!!
 
Sorry so late again I slept till 230 pm...even napped late last night watching TV and reading..
Woke to hubby talking to me lol he never knew I was asleep and doggy somehow wiggled under my arm to cuddle. I had to figure out how to fit myself into hubby's conversation. Today due to a late start I got to only two stores and then home at 9pm..or 8 then lol housewife chores..oh and hit library

Now trying to semi catch up...best I can do ....Huge hugs call me sleepy
 
I'm sleepy too. It's my bedtime though.
It's getting dismal around here. Leaves are falling at record speed with howling winds. The sky is gray, overcast. Rain and snow are forecast for tomorrow. I really struggle adjusting to this time of year. The blue skies, sunshine and pretty flowers on everyone's front steps are gone. The beauty of the leaves in their fall colors is now lying in people's yards, gutters and blowing down the streets. Everything looks brown, gray and dreary. I sound like Debbie Downer......I'm gonna go nigh, nigh. Boo-hoo-hoo.
Hopefully I wake with a sunnier disposition.
@MyAussieGirl
 
Hope today is a good day. All this being patient you've done these past months probably wearing on your news...and hubby's.
Going to prepare for big Senior Grocery give away tomorrow. So extra day before I will be able to relax for the weekend.:groan:
Glad to do it for them, but kind of DONE for this week.
Hope my help shows up tomorrow...that's always an iffy situation and the boxes are heavy
 
Sends love to @labanan I have missed you but know you are well so that is good .... I need more sun but yes I try to stay in good places... I am glad you stopped by
 
Um you're not a Debbie Downer @Layla you may actually be like me and have SAD lack of be sun, things all ugly and dead bum us out...darker days draw nearer and we find ourselves off kilter, less cheerful and tired.
 
I worry on you often @Mojo333 I love the work you do it's good and kind BUT it's a huge toll on you...thus I pray you had lots of help ... I sure hope you get your vacation sooner not later....lays here thinking on island with white sandy beaches.....
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom