Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

:flwrysmile:Hi@MyAussieGirl. So glad to hear you had a good checkup and you are doing well! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend. Don't overdo and get enough rest. Take care
 
I agree. These gloomy days are an adjustment.
Hope you're having a good day. I'm sure church is soon.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend @MyAussieGirl
 
We all need to kick back after a nice shower or bath. Much cooking, shopping and chores after church I'm fine but don't have much to say... Hugs to all

Boo hiss crumby dark wet days and nights
 
Me too. I was going shoe shopping this morning but the shoe place didn't open until 100 so I went to another store and got 2 pair of jeans, a big warm cabled brown sweater, oversized, and two more long sleeved shirts. Haven't shopped in years for clothes because didn't feel like it. Still don't have shoes, or boots..got tired of waiting and went to the country and built a fire.
 
Girl get out and get boots and a pair of shoes then @Mojo333 you'll be ready to rock the season with new stuff. A fire sounds nice .... I want my boots saw a pair of red suede ones last fall but with a hell um no thanks... I wish all us girls could go out shopping together ...heck guys from here too they could share opinions.... I like brown sweaters ...gosh I just like clothes lol ...love you princess !
 
Yes. Hubby's standard answer when asked is...that looks fine.
What does that mean? Fine? OK? Good?
(Hurry up and pick something!) :snork:
 
It's definitely that "boot" time of year @MyAussieGirl
Go for the red suede....why not? You only live once.
That reminds me of the movie Footloose, haha! Remember that movie from the 80's
with Kevin Bacon and Lori Singer in her red cowboy boots?
Not a cowboy boot wearer myself but hers were cute waaaay back in the day!
Too many shoes.....too little time!
 
:hi: @MyAussieGirl
You were quiet yesterday. Not that you don't have the right.
Just not the norm for you. Hope you're feeling okay,
getting enough rest and the hip is not bothering you.
I know your work with Epilepsy Awareness starts any time now so
possibly you're already involved with that.
Just wanted to say, Hi and wish you a good day :flwrysmile:
Hugs...
 
Hey sweetie @Layla I have been getting ready but it all starts tonight... I am beat cat was sick last night.. however I hit Victoria secret and got a creep card free stuff you name it.... Yay.... I tired up lots with cat ...hugs
 
Hope you have a peaceful evening.
Are you in trick-or-treater territory?
I have to open up a meeting at 730 and have candy in case if visitors. Been watching the horrible events in Manhattan. Prayers for the families.
The world is crazy
 
Calgon Take Me Away!
Snowing out now and lamps in the house on at 5:30 pm
Can't wait for a week from now when they're on at 4:30.....UGH!
Hahahahahahahaha! All I can do is laugh like a crazy person and plan a trip to get out of Dodge.

Hoping you are having a good day @MyAussieGirl
Stop bye and say Hi to us on the days you're able.
We'll miss you :loveshwr: Love the work you're doing for Epilepsy!
 
Yes, horrible! @Mojo333
We live in a world gone mad. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones of the innocent people
who were out walking, jogging, bike riding in the fresh air.....that's all. Minding their business, doing nothing wrong.
Never made it home to their loved ones for dinner. Sickening...
These horrific tragedies are becoming all too familiar. Shootings, mall stabbings, explosives, mowing people down with vehicles.
Prayers for all who are hurting and suffering loss.....
 
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
7 weeks and 1 day .... Yayyy!!!

I miss you all. This is some of what I do... I cheer kids on who post how long or short since their last seizure

1 in 20 kids have Epilepsy
So much and this
 
No @Mojo333 no tricker treaters...thank God... I live a bit in the country and kids now days don't wanna walk far lol.. I kicked back watched TV and worked in on Epilepsy awareness
 
Lol @Layla we ARE the crazy people..... I too hate the early days too much gloom

Sad on NY even sadder ladies that it's so common anymore... I try to avoid it after a while it can't be healthy to watch too much on it
 
Many stars had epilepsy too like Prince .

Lots of hidden stuff ...hugs and wear purple every Wed this month
 
Calgon Take Me Away!
Snowing out now and lamps in the house on at 5:30 pm
Can't wait for a week from now when they're on at 4:30.....UGH!
Hahahahahahahaha! All I can do is laugh like a crazy person and plan a trip to get out of Dodge.

Hoping you are having a good day @MyAussieGirl
Stop bye and say Hi to us on the days you're able.
We'll miss you :loveshwr: Love the work you're doing for Epilepsy!
Hey now....my wife works in Dodge!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom