Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

:hi:Oh where, oh where has our Aussie Girl gone?
Oh where, oh where can she be?
We're missing you! :friends:
Come out, come out wherever you are......
Sending love and hugs :loveshwr:
@MyAussieGirl
 
I try to catch up here. I recall the Fonzie well @Mojo333 I loved that show.

Maybe a thread in the social forum??? I too have fun doing this too @Layla and no I remember Sky King I just don't recall the show well or anything but a small plane

I love you all :flwrysmile: flowers for my buds
 
It hit me I need to ANNOUNCE this.... nothing changed I still won't be able to be on here as much as I was or would like.

Come November I won't be here even daily. That's because I volunteer much time to Epilepsy Awareness and education so I am at night doing that online. I have done this for YEARS and thus just be prepared okay???

Hugs
 
My hips.....
I am fine today yesterday we had much rain MUCH and boy I was sore even on Opioids .... I was sore. I took an extra half and slept well from 7 AM till 130 PM

I did go to church and enoyed it. Many people remarked on how thin I am. Pastor grabbed me and hugged me. We went to Bath and Body Works after I had a great coupon. That was about it...oh and hubby made us an apple pie .

I have 10 minutes to haunt the boards then I am outta here.... Huge Hugs
 
So glad you help the epilepsy cause. My nephew married a girl who has had a real time controlling her epilepsy and it's certainly can be a debilitating condition.
Come back and post every once and a while as your recovery story inspires others coming after us.
I had my first totally pain fre e day in years yesterday...didn't even hurt after I stopped which had been the case for months, not even stiffness. It's 6 and a half months for me...long time might seem but so who worth it.
I spent the day on the water in view of Little Tybee lighthouse fishing, caught no keepers, and couldn't be happier. THIS I wish for you...it's coming.
Love love love your way...
Fantasy Island , only plane show I know:heehee:
 
Hugs @Mojo333 I will be here but just not often in November. November is Epilepsy Awareness month so I do this. One in 26 people will develop epilepsy. It can start at any age..... I give information and help to get meds free and mostly to get the word out there. My DRY labraborable Lab was Epileptic and I learned much. I then met other humans and dogs with Epilepsy next thing I knew for oh 10-11 years give or take I helped out in little ways.
 
And Mojo I will get there thank you for your wish for me. I never thought starting all over again would as my dear @cpollock friend said an energy drain ...so NOT like me ...but I WILL get there... I know that show too Ze plane lol @Layla no doubt recalls My friend Flicka and Rin Tin Tin both shows I loved matching clothes at that time or not
 
I'm rather proud of myself...and I was a big old :chuck:. Not brave at all. You all helped me so much, especially you and GrannyC and Irish Joe and oh my stars, there IS too many to name...including the reassuring staff and the take you back to real.. pragmatic Jo.
Keep doing good for others...it is what you do best. Just don't over do:friends:
 
Hi @MyAussieGirl
I do remember Rin Tin Tin but don't think I watched it. Was it a dog, or horse?
I don't recall My Friend Flicka BUT switching gears...... I used to check
books out of the library named Flicka, Ricka and Dicka.......ever hear of the series?
They were Swedish triplets and I loved the books. There was a series called Snip, Snap
and Snur for boys. Anyone reading ever hear of these?

Ok, have to get some bone talk in here.......how are your hips today? I didn't get my walk in today.
Not happy about it but I got enough exercise doing stuff around the house today.
Getting excited to go visit Paisley Park on Friday......we're devoted Prince fans in these parts, his home town.
I think people either loved him or hated him......
Hope you have a great night!
 
I didn't do anything @Mojo333 just loved you from day one. Ummm lol famous words on not overdoing from an ....over doer....runs loling
 
Oh my yes a German Shepherd on Rin tin tin. I never read any of the books you mentioned @Layla and I loved and love to read. Nancy Drew. Flicka was a horse.

Sounds like fun I LOVED Prince... little known fact he was Epileptic

On off tonight :horseriding: but not to trot

Hips so far today are OK but I do not set exercise time out ... didn't for the last one. I don't know how you all know miles walked etc... I just go go go till I am tired
 
Last edited:
Whenever I post to your thread @MyAussieGirl , I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity! Your thread has had at least 2 to 3 times as many views as any others I've ever seen in the 7 months I've been on BS and a tremendous number of responses!! It is amazing the following you have created. Needless to say, we all love you and will continue to follow your progress until we know you are back to 100% healed and then we may follow you still because we enjoy your company and want to be with you. Good luck with the Epilepsy campaign next month and just be sure to stop by and check in when you can.
 
:heehee: awwwww @GrannyC I don't see myself that way but had to smile when I read your post and get you know all puffed up. I can't imagine why I have a bigger following I kinda thought mojo, that girl who's name is French or something ...the one out walking on rocks in the lake so many .,but...me ? :giggle:. It's hard to believe I may be kinda popular.,oh no don't let it go to my head next thing ya know I'll be drinking @Mojo333 martinis :flabber:. I hate them. You GrannyC have the sweetest soul thank you!!!! I got buds behind me till I am well means the world:roseshwr:. You're MEGA loved by many and especially moi
 
You are loved MAG...plain and simple, you are loved!

Hope you're having a good day and wishing you a good night.
It's a beautiful sunny day, barely a cloud in sight, 73 degrees..perfect, my fave!
The leaves are turning beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow LOVE!!
How about you.....same?
@MyAussieGirl
 
HEY @Layla I blush. I swear you're my number one fan. Hubby said you sound fun when I told him about old...him haha!!!

Same weather here sweetie maybe a tad warmer I didn't catch the temp on TV only my car. Pretty out but we've been in a drought till recently so many leaves fell off early they say we will have less color this year. Combat. an old war series I hated as a kid. I was the youngest by 14, 12 and 6 years so I watched what I had in front of me. Now I hold the remote.

Last night we enjoyed a fire in the fireplace nice

Tomorrow endocrinologist next week family doctor then PA ...

How do you all know you walked so many miles. I just do stuff and hope it adds up
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom