Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Naked City

I should mention though I am 62 I have an icredible memory... hubby is 7-8 yrs older than I an I remember all the TV shows.

The game started one night when I mentioned how sucky TV was all political much hate on all sides...bad news all the time and no good comedy. I then said like back then TV was lots of good comedy like Leave it to Beaver, Dobby Gillis Leave it to Beaver.....Tom said....THEN we would run out fall asleep then next night... remember such and such show. I have enjoyed it AND it's like a huge tranquillizer.
 
Great day thanks @zauberflöte for Prayers ....it was a YES

Plus I slept super well AND today hubby spoiled me said use my credit card and go ahead buy at Bath and Body Works... I got cool stuff with Lavander for Sleep ... Even if it doesn't help me sleep I love it :froggies: the smell mmmmm
 
I love this game!
I do remember F Troop @MyAussieGirl
I was never really a fan though. Never cared for Hogan's Hero's or MASH either. Just not my cup of tea.
Oh my gosh I forgot about Dobie Gillis. Don't know that I really liked it, but watched it.
I loved....Bewitched, Gillian's Island, Leave It To Beaver,
I do remember Ed Sullivan too and the crazy puppet Topo Gigio......remember that?
I remember Mr Ed, Andy Griffith, loved that! Does anyone remember Petticoat Junction?

We better lace this with some recovery talk so we don't get booted.
So how's your hip today?
Mines good.....and yours....everyone?
 
Gilligan's island love love,Yes to Petticoat junction how bout Green Acres? I do love M*A*S*H watch it daily. Also Bewitched, Three's Company, Can get Sanford and Son, All in the Family as well on this channel I get. As I said earlier, it all helps my anxiety which makes my recovery easier.
 
Oh yes.......Green Acres is the place to be.....
Lisa schlepping around the farm in her gowns, hahaha!
What is this channel? I want it...
@mystikfairy61
 
Lol I made junkies out of you. I tried to tell you all my hip is a bit sore but doing pretty well. Hip number 1 still is acting up but both hips on their way.

I can't wait to see the PA I have some questions

Sky King
 
Sorry @ MyAussieGirl
You had us laughing and digging into the recesses of our minds with your post on old
tv shows. I hope that both of your shiny new hips are behaving today so you're able to
make it to church.....switching out your handbag, dressing up in a pretty outfit, curling your hair and then wrecking it all with the old lady comfort shoes, hahaha! I just can't help myself!
I'm going to church today too. I'll pray that God tempers my humor and blesses you, and all BS members I've come to know and love with a great week! Enjoy your day...
Hugs :loveshwr:
 
And No. I don't remember Sky King but you're a year older than me, haha!
Or maybe it's Tom who remembered that one because he's really old....

I'm going to get a spanking in church today for that one!
@MyAussieGirl
 
Oh yes I remember those shows well. Beverley hillbillies was a favorite of mine. I have an Internet TV with Kodi installed. I also have it on my tablet. You can search for almost show or movies and watch for free. I hope each day is getting better for you @MyAussieGirl and you get your questions answered. 2 major surgeries must really give you energy drain. Rest and listen to your body. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
@Layla unfortunately the channel does not have Green Acres on it but it does have Bewitched,Hazel,Alice, One Day At a Time, Mama's Family, Sanford and Son I could go on. The channels are Logo and FeTV(family entertainment TV) that I get the shows on. I get them thru satellite with Directv.
 
Last edited:
Yahoo....thanks @mystikfairy61
We have Direct tv and hubby just checked on the stations. I'm excited to look at the schedule.
There's not much I care to watch on tv days nowadays....this will be fun.
Hope you're having a good weekend!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom