Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I've just read through your recent posts and I'm so sorry to hear @MyAussieGirl of your troubles this past while. Especially with the anxiety end of things; that can wreck havoc with your rest and cause stress that you don't need. I know it's easier said than done - try to relax and listen to your body. Have you ever tried any form of meditation? There are so many out there you can download for free or buy on a CD etc..... But most important is sharing your fears; especially on this site. The support here is great; you have made so many friends. I'm still buying the lottery tickets; hehe. Hang in there; I wish you well. Cheryl
 
:hi: Hi! @MyAussieGirl
Hope you're having a good day!
Sounds like you're needing some sleep, hope you get it....
Nice to see Cheryl's post..... she's buying tickets so there's still hope for
the plane, boat or whatever the mode of transportation was to be for the big trip!
If that doesn't work you have options.... :hiking: :hog: :horseriding: :bicycle1:
 
You just don't know how crazy my day was but suffice it to say, It could not get more hectic. I'd sit on the couch and we could shoot the bull, I could get up and get you what you need AND vacuum.
I'm pretty sure I'm a magnet for freaks:flabber:
 
Last edited:
Soon outta here HUGS @cpollock you are my only friend who GETS the anxiety thing... I will weep if one more person tells me to cheer up...if I could would don't they know. Yes it's so very draining. I see my family doctor in less than 2 weeks and we will see on sleep and anxiety. I will try meditation again I did this AM but it's right NOW too hard to do... I will keep trying :tiredwheel: i am so glad you're back even if it's just for a day
 
Just saw how that must've sounded...Hey, I didn't mean YOU were a freak. I meant I'd tell you about the crazy man who came in and told me he can only eat tuna or he'll die, and the volunteer who is doing court ordered community service hours who didn't show up because he burnt a hole in his gay friends couch while drinking wine and had to go to the ER for a panic attack, I would cheer you up. I got some real stories today
 
I already had to call doctor 3 times this week on meds... I ain't shy like your mom but too much I won't do as I'll look crazier than I am :spin:

I am not sure that's possible... :loll::loll:Just kidding, you know. You are my favorite kind of person actually :friends::loveshwr::happydance:

I hope you get excellent sleep tonight-- I want some of that too! I had the weirdest dream last night and I'e been "off" all day!
 
crazy man who came in and told me he can only eat tuna or he'll die,
then I'll tell you about my son who qualifies as crazy, who came to me today and said he had to have $5 for yogurt, or, basically, he'd die. He's been eating Dannon coffee yogurt by the gallon since he was about 6 or 7, so 20 years! :wink:
 
Lol I knew you didn't mean it THAT way @Mojo333 I just knew I'd have fun with you too. We would have fun....Um I agree with the dude life cannot be if no tuna
 
Yeah, well I wouldn't have wished this dude even on you. Tuna not his only issue.
Oh, and hate that you have so many people trying to cheer you up.
Must be horrible to have so many strangers that love you. Poor girl:boohoo:
 
:heehee: I think yogurt is essential to life also @zauberflöte I know for me it is.

Lol yes crazier.

Agreed we need good sleep sorry on dreams

Pray I get my Rx in the mail tomorrow would you please... otherwise I gotta bug PA over the weekend not my cup of tea more stress
 
GrannyC if you want pm me your address I'll send you 1 of my sock gigs but if you feel icky doing that it's okay :flwrysmile:

Thank you for the offer @MyAussieGirl . I certainly appreciate it but I'm going to decline. I wouldn't mind sending you my address but I would never use one of those things unless I couldn't reach my feel to out my socks on. I'm not a big fan of gadgets I guess. Anyhow, I can get my socks on just fine now all by myself soon gadget needed! You sure are a sweetie to offer though. Thank you so much!
 
Something Tom and I have been doing in bed every night after all tucked in...we name OLD TV shows we use to watch as kids like The Millionaire.... I can't believe how many old shows we have been remembering. Why am I mentioning this... it's very fun and relaxing for me and helps me chill then bang I'm out. We have been doing this for a week now

I slept mega great and am praying when I get out to the postal box I'll have my RX

You're welcome @GrannyC I thought you still wanted ...needed..it... can't blame you why use it if you can do it yourself
 
Hi MAG! @MyAussieGirl
I love that game.....I wanna play with you and Tom, but not in bed!
You have a couple years on me but I remember a really old one I used to watch with my
grandma. It was named "Hazel" Do you remember that one?
I don't remember The Millionaire?

Hope you're feeling well today and have another good night of sleep tonight.
Best Wishes for a great weekend.....hope you make it to Church.....know it's important to you.
Hugs!
 
@MyAussieGirl oh hun I so get the anxiety. I have general anxiety disorder on top of fibromyalgia and those combined with everything else, I truly understand. Hoping you can get the relief you need from it. By itself it takes a lot out of you and combined we won't even discuss, not fun for sure. Sending hugs your way my friend. I still have hubby help with my sock too so I get that as well.

Tv shows, @Layla I can get Hazel on a channel now as well as others Father Knows Best, One Day At A Time, Alice and others I can't remember right now. I love watching them, takes me back to a simpler time when things weren't as crazy in this world. Eases my anxiety too so I watch them with relish.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom