Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I hate martinis too...chocolate milk also my favorite. And peanut M&Ms and pretty much chocolate anything.
It only got to 75 today, will be 59 tonight and I'm already freezing.
Love a fire though
 
I love all chocolate too...nom nom...
I think last night here it was 40 something ughhhhhh I hate winter it's coming. I will say I LOVE my fireplace tomorrow another fire... I would have you over if you brought M&M Peanuts....mmmmm think chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven too....no real sugar though
 
I do remember Combat. I never watched it though. I was the oldest, one of my brothers close behind me.
The only show I can ever recall watching with him was Gillian's Island. I remember it was on around dinner time and we'd lay on our parents bed watching it until dinner was ready. Probably my moms way of keeping us out of the kitchen and out of her way. Crazy kid memories. Oh.....remember Lawrence Welk? I used to watch it on Sat nights with my grandma. I loved all the pretty dresses the women wore. I'm a weirdo, I still watch it today when they air It on PBS because it reminds me of my grandma.....bittersweet!
Fires are nice to watch tv by. This house we have gas. I hate the mess of real. Last house wood burning, which hubby loves but guess who always cleaned up the mess.....not him.

Hope you have a nice doctor visit tomorrow and next week. If you're asking how people track their steps it's with phone apps, Apple watches, Fit Bits......gadgets like that.
Your recovery sounds like it's moving along nicely. Five weeks tomorrow. Just think how good you'll feel by the holidays. Kudos on the work you do for Epilepsy!
@MyAussieGirl
 
Ohhhh @Layla I gotta have real wood and fire. Messy or not.

Like you I too watched Well and a few others to drool over clothes dance and necklaces..... I am a clothes freak

Gillian lol yeppers I know so many I freak myself out.

Thanks for all the sweet flattering stuff....shucks
 
Thanks all... UPDATE. I saw my Endocrinologist she so rocks. I am good ...all good. BP was up a tad but she said walkers and canes can do that
Then we blabbed on my pretty legs and juicers .... Doctors love me :roseshwr:
 
Good appointment....great news! :yay:
See...ALL love you MyAussieGirl :loveshwr:
Pretty legs and juicers are good things to talk about at the doctor's office.
Better than some of the things people discuss while there!

Do you make smoothies, juice fruits and veggies, or this :martini:
Kidding!.....I know you don't do the last.
Hope you have a good night and great sleep! @MyAussieGirl
 
I do think Snickers pain is exactly as you say...recovery junk.
Have felt all the same and all eventually subsided.
Brownies definitely my favorite, with ice cold milk.
I'm still having a few minor zips, zaps, and pulls ...but so much better.
Love that you are able to shower and stand on that hip.
You are getting good girl.:yes!:
 
:dancy::flwrysmile:. Thanks and I am rushed but lol no no drinks @Layla I'd love to be able to drink. She wants a juicer as she's kicking coffee and wants to have something healthy for breakfast. Yes nice to chit chat with her you're right so nice compared to many doctors visits..plus she answers questions on my bone issues lol :mooncat:
 
Lol nom nom @Mojo333 brownies we could do both by the fire while we chatted .... Yay us.

I thought so on Snickers but wanted to be sure... I hate to give bad info.
Same here on old and new hip off and on issues ..... HUGE HUGS :froggies:
 
Everytime I try to check on this dumb phone on my BS buddies and see Aussie's Posteri... it makes me smile. Sorry to grin at your expense my friend, but I feel like I see your rear-end sticking up like a newborn baby in a bassinet. :rotfl:
Anyway...hope you had a good day.
Clam chowder for supper compliments of Murphy, hubby.
 
I hope you had a good day too @MyAussieGirl
And wishing you a great night also.
Trying to navigate around the site and check on peeps but feel like
the cats got my tongue today for some reason......ever have those days?
:catbutterfly: Maybe I just need to shut it down for the day.....
 
That's awesome that you had a stand up shower @MyAussieGirl You're definitely on your way. Is your first hip giving you any grief? It's probably compensating as your 2nd hip heals. I also love chocolate. My Mom brought me back some Mr Good bars from Montana last month, we can't buy them in Canada that I can find. Any other kinds are good too though. Have you ever had a zero Bar? I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Sorry gang was a good but very busy day.... I am cool.... I see Mr Good bars and yes I have had zero bars eons ago prediabetes. @cpollock I am not sure the outside of candy was white. Mojo lol on my behind. I agree also Layla on quiet sometimes I am all talked out you may just need a break

Gang I am going but had to check in I slept like a baby last night

Also yes both hips off and on gimme grief

Hugs hugs...
 
Mr Goodbar.....I remember those....I think?
Gold wrapper? A little bigger peanut chunks?
I'm sure they're out this time of year in that mix of mini's you can
buy for the Halloween trick or treaters....My fave was always Snickers bars!

My mom used to make my brother and I go through our Halloween candy and set aside a
pile to share with the kids at a local children's hospital.
Nice gesture but as kids our hearts weren't in it. We'd dump our candy and make a big pile
of "I hate this". "Yuk..they can have this" Little BRATS that we were!!! I just reminded my brother of this in a conversation last weekend and we had a good laugh over it at ages 59 and 61.


I'm feeling refreshed today @MyAussieGirl. Needed some rest last night I guess.
Off to Paisley Park today, so I'm excited. Will be fun!
Hope you have a great Friday!
 
Snickers bars remain my favorite candy @Layla I asked God when I get to Heaven for a fresh bar and ice cold glass of milk.... I also LOVED Mars bar they don't make them anymore. When I lived in Canada I loved these like pastel M&Ms

Oh Layla sweetie have fun Let us know all
 
I am bummed I know you'll tell me I should not compare but some people who had surgery around the same time or later are doing so well they bike ...walk miles.... I walk about a mile plus and do errands and housewife stuff. I feel like I am failing... I am sore today and a bit down with me
 
Back
Top Bottom