Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I think she's baaack! @MyAussieGirl

WHAT?!!! You wrecked the nice outfit with dowdy old lady shoes? No stilettos for you, huh?
Just Kidding MAG! I rarely wear heels myself. Weddings and funerals......well, maybe only weddings these days. I'm a ballet flat lover, probably contributed to my arthritic hip...

So, so nice to feel your fun loving personality come through again. You even graced us with another # 2 story. Saint is going to be so happy when things finally get back to normal. I feel sorry for you because you are going to owe him BIG TIME!

Best wishes for a great night and finish to your weekend....
 
Mags @MyAussieGirl soooo good to see you back here!! :loveshwr: If having matching purses for every church outfit is not an addictive personality... JUST KIDDING really truly!!!!

That taper/switch program you were given sounds like something my (other) son was given once-- both drugs are benzodiazepines, and so perhaps that's why it is so fast? I think you will be fine doing that!

Ain't it great when everybody at church says you look great?! My (31 year old) pastor said, the first time I was back, that I was an inspiration to him. :snork: He has no clue, has he? 31 and brand new first baby in the house, he's just at the beginning!

I would LOVE to not miss everything that goes on here in the next couple of days, but we're traveling home tomorrow, and then picking up the pieces at home after a heavenly vacation during which my hip get stronger and stronger!

If the picture shows up, that's been my view for the past week!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
    Woods Hole from upper path9-5-17.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 130
Lol @Layla I knew you'd like the bathroom stories and we'll come on the church paper watching hubby in the face....both still crack me up. I could be dying and silly stuff makes me LMAO. That the toilet plugged so many days in the week pre_toilet paper makes me lol. Poor hubby...

Shoes, got rid of my hot ones but I too like ballet flats etc now... I wore black like tennis shoes as that's all I can safely wear right now
 
Aw @zauberflöte I am going to miss you even when quiet I still read. Beautiful picture what a lovely view

Of course I have to match lol can't be all Mango and pink

You travel lots doll but you deserve it... Glad you're having fun. Walking lots too I am walking but not as much as many in here

On the med..seems fast but I bet your son was safe? I hope Josephine sees the post above as I hope to get her view on PAs idea

Be back soon
 
@zauberflöte Lucky ducky. Beautiful view
I am glad you are unstoppable, literally and figuratively.
Poor hubby. Mine too. Any time anyone in my family had a need, he's the go to guy add he is retired. He drove my father 2 hours to his heart Dr appointment with GPS blaring in dad's truck though he knows the route by heart by now as he had gone dozens of times. Drives dad to Doctor, Dad drives him to crazy.
But he's exceptionally patient.
With me too. We are lucky...
 
Wow I am tired so this will be short
I ended up in ER this afternoon. Long story short everything was good in fact my nurse said my blood work was BEAUTIFUL...never heard that.....anyhow hours later ... doctor comes back in.... anxiety! I um kinda knew that but wasn't feeling well and little sleep. Plus is now I am done with Xanax and back on other meds I use to take pre surgery. I am a mess so don't panic if now and then I am not on... I am doing self care no doubt.

I wanted to answer your question @GrannyC I saw my OS's PA a post on that is on the page before this... I think....also yes the sofa has been a Godsend. I love you all... I just need time... thanks
 
I almost wore that same outfit to church but decide against it didn't want to shave my legs. I'd have to use the weed wacker. LOL Sounds like you had a good day. Great.
I'm waiting for my second surgery date now. I'm going to call them today and see if I can irritate them enough to speed things up. That's my plan :dubious:
 
Sorry to hear you had to go to ER, MAG, but glad to hear all is ok now. You have been down a rough road these last few months but you almost have this hip thing conquered. Both hips over and done with and the first one nearly healed!! Hopefully this will be a relaxing week with no drama so you can heal some more. We are all here with you on this journey and you are going to make it just fine! Keep us posted when you can and know that we are all right here for you! I hope your dog and cat (forgot their names - sorry) are handling all this ok, too. Sometimes pets sense when things aren't just right I think. Sending positive healing thoughts your way today! :roseshwr:
 
That @Gone again is a hoot!
Watch that dude he'll steal your look!!!!
There's a show on tv called Fashion Police with a segment called "B_ tch Stole My Look"
Watch out....it's Gone again....stealing others looks!
I love his humor, I still laugh at the sour dough bread story he relayed.

So sorry you had to take a trip to the ER @MyAussieGirl Sure hope you're feeling better.
Take the time you need, get the rest you need......we'll be here.
Best wishes for a good day. Sending love and a big hug!
 
@MyAussieGirl My Mags! I'm back from some of "allthat traveling"-- believe me it is NOT normal nor ordinary for me. I have never in my life had a 5 week period like this!

I am glad for you that the trip to ER cleared things up in your mind, so to speak. Glad you're on familiar meds, you have beautiful blood work (lucky dawg, I have never had anything like that unless I was, I dunno, 20?), and time now to relax and work it all out.

You're ot walking as much as many in here because you Have A Fresh New Hip!!! I was not walking this much at 3,4,5,6, or 7 weeks, and gradually built up to it. I am surprised I can do it, truthfully! Continually surprised. This whole recovery is one surprise after another. Mostly good ones (except for the meloxicam/percocet reaction mess at 2 weeks and this stupid tiny scabbed-over sore spot at the top of the incision that's just taking its own sweet time to heal.)
And what is wrong with mango and pink, I ask?? I see them as being useful together in the same outfit! :heehee:
 
Thanks as always @GrannyC you always know the right thing to say. Yes lol pressure I don't be need. The night continued to be long and crazy but today is better
.
Not perfect but....better

Sleep helped too. And yes it's been a hectic year
 
Thanks @Layla I need a month of happy nappy. I never heard of the show but it sounds funny. Way funny. As always thank you for your caring support and humor. I need time to get back to me I think.
 
It may also have been mild withdrawal symptoms the ER doc said as I had not been taking my old med that day...yet ..but still we figured at least some anxiety. At least

I am happy for you your recovery is so good my first one was and more so that you got to travel. I miss summer swims :swim:
 
Just a short lil catch up note. I did sleep some last night. Today I kept busy but not always on my feet...Soon a shower ... it's only 9 PM and I am beat
 
@MyAussieGirl so am I-- does that make us a pair of beatniks?

You sposed to be resting, girl! I am so glad you slept some last night-- I hope the sleep becomes less and less problematic. Take your time to be with you, we know you'll come back because of our irresistible charm and glamour. NOT!! :rofsign:
 
Hi :hi:
Hope you're having a good day @MyAussieGirl and getting the rest you need.
How's the new sofa treating you? Hopefully it's comfy and making your recovery more bearable.
Are you favoring this recovery over your first.....or visa versa?
Wishing you a peaceful, relaxing evening and a good sleep :sleeep:
Tomorrow is 4 weeks already! Time sure flies when you're having fun :happydance::spin::dancy::egypdance::cheers:
 
Tomorrow I agree I am shocked you know is 1 month. New sofa has been a lifesaver. I definitely prefer the first recovery or at least how I remember it @Layla maybe I don't recall things as they really were. As it's my left side I find many things are arder to do. Busy day mostly errand running here but finally settled down just shy of 9 PM... I sure walked lots today :ice: ice soon

Thanks for asking Pretty lady.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom