Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Hi :hi: How are you doing today? @MyAussieGirl
I'm a bit worried about you.....:friends:
You need to get back to yourself as we need an outlet for humor :heehee: around
here and your thread has always been the destination A tall order for you to keep up.
Didn't anyone tell you that you aren't allowed down days or post op blues :bignono:

In all seriousness.....of course you are!! It's all part and parcel in this crazy experience of someone
cutting our leg open and sawing our bone :elevate: I just hope things are looking up for you today.
You need a nice long car ride out in the country with your favorite music playing on the radio and Saint serenading you along the way. That's before he prepares you your favorite dinner, orders in, or takes you out.
Best wishes for a peaceful, relaxing weekend. Big hugs and lots of love :loveshwr:
 
You have been through alot. Tough being tough all the time.
Quesque sous patimer manes.
Each of us must suffer our own spirit.

All of us get overwhelmed, and then we know that the loved ones that surround us, our hubby, our BS friends, see our spirit...even if never close in person, shine through, and how BLESSED we truly are.
You're not hooked on Xanax I don't think.
You are in the dreaded 3 week out post-op blues.
Love love your way.:roseshwr:
 
Thanks all I appreciate all you've said I honestly do. I am OKAY I am still waiting for some answers please bear with me. I may be back on more Sunday or Monday till then please trust my judgement :flwrysmile:

I have some answers but am waiting to hear from Josephine and she could be under the weather or not on much or just busy. Tomorrow church.

I am icing and trying to be good

Such lovely messages thank you :loveshwr: Soon I am going to grab some dinner, shower and change my purse for church tomorrow. Then we always watch Blue Bloods. Then I'll watch TV and read like most nights.

HUGE HUGS to everyone
 
Blue Bloods...Tom Selleck...so hard to look at him .
Night night...sleep tight...don't let the bed bugs bite.

Wondering if "bare " with you makes we all sleep naked tonight?:giggle:
 
Um @snickers you're to do as I say not as I do :eyebrows:

EVERYONE else sorry I can't go one by one and tag you all but not time....just because I don't tag you and comment specific to you doesn't mean I'm not touched by your post and cute or funny comments.

I sure wish someone I'm dying to hear from was here....

Soon TV
 
Sorry things aren't going exactly according to plan, MAG, but tomorrow is a new day. Sounds like you are planning to head to church this week so,that will be good. We will all bear with you and be right here for you. I hope your hip is healing well. I think,it must be getting near time for that first postop checkup although I'm sure each dr has a different schedule for those. It must seem so good to be able to get up and down from that new couch with no help this time around.

Ok - I'll be here along with everyone else waiting patiently for your return! :yes!:
 
@MyAussieGirl Hello! Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way! Hang in there! I remember at about your point in recovery starting to cry for no reason. It will pass. You've been through a lot and it just takes time. Enjoy watching Blue Bloods! I bing watched Net Flix shows during that time. Take care...Rita
 
MyAussieGirl. Tag her and ask your specific question again. You know she isn't much about fluff, so it may have gotten lost in all she does.
She isn't ignoring you, ask HER with tag specifically what you need to know. Bet it's gotten lost in all her goings around the site.
 
I don't recall seeing Josephine on here for a couple days. I'm sure she has other things in her life besides BS and is sometimes off for a while. It would be nearly impossible to keep up with all these forums on a daily basis as we can be a pretty needy group. Plus it could drive a person nuts at times I'm sure :banghead:. I don't know how she does as much as she does on here! Anyhow, maybe you should take @Mojo333 's suggestion and try tagging her again with your specific question.

In the meantime, I'm "baring with you" and "trusting your judgment" and patiently waiting for your next update :roseshwr:
 
Heck with this other stuff.....I want to see this matching purse collection @MyAussieGirl

Let's tag @Josephine again and hopefully if she's not too busy today
and is willing. She can help you get your meds sorted out. As a reference for Jo to easily find your list of meds...you mentioned your concerns in your post on Wed. Oct 4 at 7:24pm

It's hard to see you so down. I would imagine a little of the Post Op Blues is playing into all this too.

Sending love, a hug and wishes for a great day!
 
Last edited:
MAG, I am SO sorry I never got back to you before this but I've been under the weather this past week. Better now, though but!
Xanax has me terrified.
What terrifies you?
I am afraid of physical withdrawal from 3 weeks on Xanax. My biggest concern and question...will I get physically ill like a junkie if I quit?
It's highly unlikely you will have withdrawal after only three weeks. Usually it's only a problem when a person have been taking it for a lot longer than that, like three months or more.

Personally I would never take Xanax after I saw what it did to my sister many years ago. But she was on a very high dose for about 18months. Nevertheless, I think it's a pernicious drug.
 
@MyAussieGirl I know you are waiting for Josephine but I do agree with the others that at 3 weeks tapering off Xanax should not be a problem. I would talke to your doctor also. Another idea is to google info on tapering off Xanax and get some information.
@Mojo333 @Layla @GrannyC hope you are all well. You are all such a great bunch. It has been beautiful October weather here in NE Ohio. Hope you have a great weekend...Rita
 
Second, Huge Hugs and thanks to @Josephine I was concerned you could be sick I addressed that a page back I knew you'd be here sooner or later. Thanks! I hope you are well

I remember reading in some thread your sister was sectioned I just didn't know why. I hope she's ok now.

Josephine I did call my PA and stopped in to talk to a pharmacist on this drug. They both said not an issue. The pharmacist said I do not have an addictive personality
He said just stop them.
She (PA) said one night cut down to 2 pills..the next to 1 pill...then stop them and go right back to the Valium at bed. Sound right ????? @Josephine

Thanks again for your time concern and help ...you..are such a kind helpful person.

Be well!
 
Now just an update and a small smile or two.

Church went well everyone told me how good I looked and I did hair curled ..pink top on... skirt was teeny pink flowers on black background ... nylons but not hot shoes

Pastor hugged me gave me the church papers I missed. Said... I looked good. Of course I did no Mango purse I matched

In car we had a crazy fast fly we could not get rid of so I had a church paper in my hand ready to whap him. I um swung whap.... not the fly ..he moved and I had nailed hubby's face. I have a crazy sense of humor and started loling... hubby didn't find it funny.

A few days last week going potty I um blocked the toilet...no 90 degree rule in effect so I had to wake hubby to do the plunger. Then one night I came out of the bathroom and said I have good news and bad news which do you want first...hubby said neither and before I could reply he said... you pooped on your own (no meds) and you plugged the toilet... I started loling like crazy...he didn't find it too funny
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom