Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

No GrannyC no PT yet I start Monday ...I'll ask I have a cane and do walk well minus slight limp like one leg longer....I'll let you know more Monday on what they say .... I would like one or two in house lessons but will ask on Monday that way they can see the furniture issues and shower I did good today but will post that soon
 
Dances around Bonesmart... I went to church omg they pampered me it was so nice ...many have had new hips and knees so it was awesome help and laughter ...then hubby took me to JCPENNEY and I shopped ala walker got a new swimsuit for summer so much more but it was a GOOD day...oh and lol 1 lady gave me a cute lecture look at church when I tap danced a bit with the Walker lol ...oh I just felt so good so normal and human ..oh home, did dishes cleaned bedroom and bathroom I'm tired now lol
 
I hear you about the digestive issues. I was Constipated then suddenly l wasn't, to the point I asked my husband to bring me home some pepto. [emoji15] it seemed illogical to take both pepto and stool softener, so I quit the softener. Now it seems I'm back to needing it again even though I'm not taking oxy anymore, just norco and Tylenol.

Ahhh the issues we face,lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't read. I just get too tired, but it's slowly getting better.

Aussie girl- glad you got to go to church. I went for the first time last week and it was nice, even though it was just an hour.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hey Mojo2013 lol yes I am all needing stool softeners then bang no WAY lol I think for me I shall take them unless I have the ummm opposite problem then I'll just skip THAT day till I'm back to normal ....aka off opoids

Thank you yes I'm still thrilled I went to church and ours was only an hour too but an hour of feeling normal rocks....
I then went to JCPENNEY and shopped it was minus the Walker so normal ... I'm glad you went too I think getting back to normal even hour by hour is what we all need

HUGE hugs
 
Congratulations on your outing! Well done. You may need to rest tomorrow - that was a lot of activity. I found scheduling an active day followed by a rest day worked well. Pretty soon those rest days get shorter and shorter.
 
Thanks Jaycey I had a pretty mellow day.... Hubby shaved my legs for PT tomorrow... we took a ride....soon a shower he rented a movie and dinner... I did very light stuff like getting dishes out and set my outfit out for tomorrow.... I no miss yesterday it was a good day today don't get me wrong but I think being around many people was nice for me... THANKS
 
Wow I do not like following it didn't take me to your newest threads so maybe if I can figure it out again I'll stick with the one watched threads
 
PT tomorrow I'm nervous why I dunno....

Also can we ever tie our own shoe laces???

What if we just fail at this???
 
Wishing you well at PT today. I'm not sure how you came up with the "fail" thought because you have made so much progress. There is no way you can fail so you can forget about that thought. I can't answer about tieing laces again but it sounds like the responses from Joe and Jaycee are definite yeses on that which sure sounds good. I had some inhome PT but mostly she showed me things I could do and she wasn't pushy at all which I liked. I find it get more flexibility just with the passing of time and my body healing. You will make out just fine. I wouldn't be surprised if you feel a little tired after the PT session but that would be normal.

Congratulations on getting to church. It sounds like that was a great experience for you and then the shopping trip over the weekend, too. I see you shopped minus the walker so I'd say you are probably ready for a cane. I was told that the object is to walk with a normal gait and no limp. They said as soon as I can walk with a limp, I don't need the cane. All in all it sounds like you had a very good weekend. Let us know how PT goes.
 
Irishjoe, JayCey and GrannyC, Thank you all so much you rock...

I didn't sleep too well last night tension and also heat it was very warm last night and with the pillows to sleep on my side OMG nightmare

So I was approved for 30 PT visits but can't pay 45 a session...In the end my short version my PT tested my resistance and walk without and with Walker then a cane ...She said I am VERY strong and healed past my 4 weeks.... I think from the 18 plus years of kickboxing We think I'll be done in 3 or max 6 more visits She had me even do a low seat and said I don't even go near the 90 per cent and not to worry if I do just not excessive ... Basically she showed me some at home stuff to do to work those abductors and said a million times how strong be I am.... yayyy me Thank you all
 
Been a long day. Alot less pain in my legs when I've been up walking... But I cut down hope much I have done as I've been by myself all day. Hardly use the walker, just find leaving posts as my hands are so sore from the walker. Still keeping up with my meds so I think it is still affecting t toilet habits... Which are tramatic events. Stupid potty chair isn't a place to sit and read the paper. Hope you are having a good day!!!!
 
Mojo2013 sorry I didn't get on here yesterday it was hot here this laying and sitting with pillows makes it hotter...We took a ride and walk, it was in the 80s and HUMID ... Still I slept well woke a few times but also did my PT exercises and on the papers it said don't do if it hurts I had no issues but was glad they ate cautious
 
Mojo333 I hate being alone since the surgery so I feel for you..
For me I just feel empty and lost ...maybe helpless and he gets to do stuff I wanna do my flowers the food garden etc.... Ohhh same here on bathroom issues and I'm on 2 stool softeners a day per my doctor ... I too hate that tall toilet seat...my feet hardly touch the floor lol... I hope your leg is still no lots better
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom