THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Mojo yes I have heard just sit down read and be done with it...um hip bones hurt you name it can't just sit forever and... relax with a book

Zaubs no no quizzes I would fail... I gave up on walker stuff

ALL ...was a busy but nice day
 
@MyAussieGirl I'm glad it was a nice day all in all! Medication will take it out of you, won't it. Only it takes the wrong thing out of you! I am not sure I'll ever be able to make meatloaf again!!!!!!!!

Yeah, relaxing on a toilet when everything hurts, not gonna happen. And then you're afraid you're going to lose the urge, which is a self-fulfilling prophecy, and then you're afraid of what may happen if you let do go, and man oh man I'm glad that stage goes away! And too much sitting and relaxing is a recipe for hemorrhoids! :yikes:
 
Lol meatloaf Zaubs. I was laying in bed last night thinking on the plight of toilet seats. Many people have no surgery to take the pain away. I think a comfortable seat would be nice for people with MS , ALS many life long illnesses Someday I be one rich lady
 
That lottery, right? It certainly would be nice for anybody who wanted, to have a comfy seat. I cannot imagine having one of those conditions in a country where hole-in-the-floor (or ground) is the norm....

Also, have you noticed? Toilets are getting closer and closer to the ground!! Ugh.
 
Holds hand up.... I know... I know the answer..... I saw it in my gastro's office in a pamphlet .... early man and more physically evolved societies (like oddly the poorer areas of India) squatting very low to the ground and be just going produced faster easier BMs because it is how man was meant to GO. Takes a bowel.... oops bow for my smarts. So you will see toilet seats wayyyyy down. But mine will be like an easy chair sofa comfy....nothing to hurt bones....
 
@MyAussieGirl Meant to tell you how lovely the dogbones are you made and how precious is your dog. I have 2 sweet aging doggies traveling through time with us - a boxer Zoe and Stewie Welsh Corgi. I hate to see the winter coming for them mostly, they love the warm weather and don't like the cold and snow now that they are getting older!
 
Thanks @birder I had to let my senior dog go to Heaven back a year ago in July. I know that dread of winter they feel...this arthritis got so bad he could not get up anymore. You need to post a picture of your sweet seniors. They are such a blessing ....My 12.5 y/o lab photo under copyright
[Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
I adopted my Aussie mix from the shelter months after we had to let go of my Shadow
 
HI @MyAussieGirl you are well on your way now. I have an apron I used to wear sometimes with pockets and would stuff things in there. Worked quite well. I had a water bottle with a screw top lid with a hole on the lid that I could look my finger through to carry it with my hands on the walker. Also had a to go coffee mug thar would hook on the front of the walker bar. If your hubby is always around then no need to concern yourself. Mine wasn't around too much it seemed, especially when I needed something carried. I hope you hear back from your gastro and get your tummy straightened out that is the worst. I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks @cpollock I hear ya...my husband is mostly around and though I could hug and kiss GrannyC forever for her kind offer it hit me late.... I really have no need for anything that's why I choose not to do it the first time around. Huge hugs..... Keep us updated on YOU too sweetie​
 
Awww mega kisses to Stewie's sweet face ...what a doll dog. Gentle breed? I am in love :kitty:
 
Hi, guys! The photos in this thread are really nice, but I've had to reduce a whole bunch of them tonight. So, please when you post a picture, can you keep the size about what you see above? The large photos are difficult for people to view from their smart phones and tablets. ....Thanks!!
 
Nice looking doggies @MyAussieGirl and @birder
I know how badly you miss your buddy, MAG
Did you stage that area around the photo Aussie Girl, it's so pretty!!
Those pets have a way of worming they're way into out hearts.....it's hard to let go.....
Wishing you both a great weekend!
 
@Jamie I'm not sure why it was so large and didn't see options for resizing but will try!
cpollock, Layla, MyAussieGirl, zauberflöte, Mojo333: hope you have a wonderful restful weekend! We are having beautiful summer like weather here in Ohio. Half the family is getting over bronchitis which is really going around here. We had to reschedule my 5 year old granddaughters birthday party. She picked out a My Little Pony cake theme. Take care everyone!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @birder
It's Summer again here also but today is too hot for me. 90's and suffocating humidity.
Too bad your granddaughters party had to be cancelled, a kids worst nightmare!

It's funny how My Little Pony made a resurgance again, isn't it? My daughter played with that as a child and she's now an adult with a daughter who's had a interest in the same.

Best wishes to you for a great weekend!
 
I will say I very much love the graphics....
I'd call it Victorian which is sooooo my taste...I tried to do this in PM but don't know how to do it without a teeny link
 
Back
Top Bottom