THR Audball on the other side Whoohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vida I usually bruise and mark really easily, but my scar has healed brilliant. Nice and neat. I look like a milk bottle with a crack. Lol. (Not the one in my head though.) Lolol
 
Annie I think she thought it was just a wee sore bit I had. She only stopped watching half way through the video. Lol
 
Hey Aud, how are you doing? Any more daring escapades lately or are you being a good lass and taking it easy :)

Xxx
 
Okay.... I've stripped the walls in the kids room. Ready to paint it.... as soon as I can get peace. Sooo shhhhhhh. My delightful seven year old Amber, waited til we built the new bunk beds, then drew a picture on the wall in pen and signed it Matthew. Lol
 
Audball that is SO kid. We spent real money to have the interior painted when younger was about 3. A few days after, all these crayon marks showed up down the hall and all over the dining room, at exactly his height. We never figured out when he'd done it! We sold the house 15 yrs later, and I scrubbed those marks with a Magic Eraser, and whaddya know, I should ahve done that years before! Also had to erase the raccoon feet prints on the wall over the microwave-- couldn't resist leaving those after they happened, they were so cute. Yes, there's a story.....:wink:
 
Nope, the truth. We went on vacation, leaving our 3 cats (different ones than this set) free to come and go in and out. The cat sitter came by every day to feed them. She spent several days watching the results of the raccoon raids escalate: first it climbed on top of the frig and ate cereal (coming down with its little wet-from-the-sink paws via the microwave, leaving footprints). She put the cereal in the cupboard. Next day, it had gotten in the cupboard. So she strapped the cupboard closed. Next day it went back into the bedrooms!!!! One child had a fish tank, and kept food in his desk drawer. Raccoon opened drawer, took out food, dumped it all over the floor and ate what he wanted, and put the food back in the drawer!!! Also chewed on a yellow crayon in that room. In the next kid's room, raccoon chose a yellow marker and scribbled all over the rug before chewing. I couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!:rotfl: I mean, yellow?? really?? Who knew?
When we came home we got the full story. That raccoon was still trying to get in the house for months after. Brash cheeky HUGE thing!
 
Wow, that's one scary smart raccoon. Did the cats avoid the raccoon?
 
designergirl I think they must have-- but they were not spooked, either. Maybe they all played together! It had to be 30 lbs, it was a giant! Kept sticking its head inside the cat door on the back sunporch... when we shooed it off, it would look at us like we were from Mars, and sloooooooowly waddle (obesity strikes raccoons too...LOL) off across the deck.
 
Six week check today. Going to see if they give me the all clear to go back to work. Feel like I'm losing my marbles being home all the time. Not that all the marbles were there to start with....
 
hi Audball how did the os appointment go? hope they gave you the green light to return to work and are happy with your progress xx
 
Nope, the truth. We went on vacation, leaving our 3 cats (different ones than this set) free to come and go in and out. The cat sitter came by every day to feed them. She spent several days watching the results of the raccoon raids escalate: first it climbed on top of the frig and ate cereal (coming down with its little wet-from-the-sink paws via the microwave, leaving footprints). She put the cereal in the cupboard. Next day, it had gotten in the cupboard. So she strapped the cupboard closed. Next day it went back into the bedrooms!!!! One child had a fish tank, and kept food in his desk drawer. Raccoon opened drawer, took out food, dumped it all over the floor and ate what he wanted, and put the food back in the drawer!!! Also chewed on a yellow crayon in that room. In the next kid's room, raccoon chose a yellow marker and scribbled all over the rug before chewing. I couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!:rotfl: I mean, yellow?? really?? Who knew?
When we came home we got the full story. That raccoon was still trying to get in the house for months after. Brash cheeky HUGE thing!
zauberflöte That is a really funny story Glad we don't have raccoons over here LOL
 
zauberflöte They are quiet, keep themselves to themselves, don't come in the house and are not half as cheeky as your raccoons ! LOL
 
Haha Aud, your Amber's a little tinker isn't she :)

Zaubs, you were very nonchalant about that raccoon, I would be freaking out if one was getting in my house.lol. The hedgehogs arn't known to venture in peoples houses as far as I know, just as well as they are apparently riddles with fleas. I get very exited if we see one in the garden and rush in to get my camera. Have to keep the dogs away though as they might attack it!!

Just waiting to see how you got on today Aud, hope all went very well.
 
Kim22 Anniepops ahhhhh, you should hear the midnight sound of raccoons mating in a pine tree. First time I heard it I thought there was murder and mayhem of a human nature going on in my driveway.:yikes: Now I'm used to it....
I hvae to be nonchalant-- we've destroyed their habitat, so they are allowed to harass me! LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom