Guest viewing is limited

THR anitawants2tango is taking first steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Anita - I saw this in the news today and of course thought of you. Let's cross this company OFF of the list !!

broken link removed: https://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc.com/45918662/#45918662

Kevin
[Bonesmart.org] anitawants2tango is taking first steps


:cry4: I wanted to see da lady fly!
 
The link didn't work for you, Jo???? It still works for me. Must be a Great Britain thang.....:scratch:
 
Saw this last week on the news here. No wonder my OS ordered no bungee jumping! :hate-shocked:
 
10 Weeks Post-Op Report
Or, A picture says a thousand words

I promised you all that when I tangoed you would be the first to know. So here is the proof! Martin and I were at a friend's birthday party last saturday when a tango came on and we decided to give it a try. Well our friend, who had last seen me on a cane, was so excited that she stopped the party, announced my achievement and insisted we "perform". We took it very easy, and except for a little slowness on the operated side, it felt great! Still I kept my fingers crossed for the next few days, but really only felt a bit of soreness on Monday.
Luckily, someone thought to take a video. It's long, but you only need to watch a few seconds - not doing anything fancy yet.
Hope all the November Nibbles are enjoying easing into the three month mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdtL4QxsbzA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 
My Dear Sister Anita -

This is the post that we have all been waiting for !! Even bigger surprise is that you did this months ahead of your target day - nothing short of outstanding. We've all remarked about the "small" victories, but this one is HUGE. Heck, your nickname on the forum says it all.

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing this with us.

Kevin (PS - your friends throw big parties!)

PS #2 - I just went back and watched the video again, this time "full screen" on my computer, and I cannot tell which hip you had surgery on. I'll have to look at your signature to see.
 
Anita - I have tears in my eyes! You look so wonderful and I am so happy that you have achieved this goal. You are an inspiration to all of us!!! Thanks for sharing this very special video :thumb:
 
Hi Anita

That is absolutely wonderful. - your dream come true.

You look beautiful, and so happy, I am thrilled for you :)

You and Martin make such a wonderful couple..

Congratulations - well done November Nimble!

Lots of love and big hugs to you both xx Sandy and John
 
Anita!

What a truly beautiful video! Wow I'm absolutely in awe you look phenomenal and no way could tell you had a new hip Wow!

Made my night thank you for sharing!

xxooxx

PS loves the music too!!
 
Anita, how wonderful for you! So great to see you back to doing what you love. You look so smooth moving across the floor. Brava ! :flowerysmile:
 
Beautiful Anita! You are an inspiration, you might want to change your tag to "Anita is doing the tango".:yes 4:

And yes, getting to the 3 month mark is great, feeling stronger and better every day:dancy:.
 
Thanks everyone! I´m glad you enjoyed the video. It was such a surprise to me that it happened when it did. I had been promising Martin that I would be ¨good¨and wait for my birthday in March, so as Kevin said, this was way ahead of my target date. Woo Hoo! I have another party this Saturday.

Good night from Brooklyn.
 
Brought tears to my eye too Anita. A wonderful success story! So happy you have already achieved your goal. You are a star!

Thanks for sharing your vid!
 
Anita, your video was very inspirational! I am so looking forward to those days! Have fun at the next party!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom