Guest viewing is limited

THR anitawants2tango is taking first steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Anita, fantastic to hear from you. We were wondering how you were doing. So pleased life is returning to normal. Wonderful that you are dancing again. I can hear those high heels a tapping from down under ...


Lots of love xxxxx
 
Oh, Anita,

What a delight to hear from you and that you are enjoying life...that's what it's all about...take care and post when you can.
 
Dancing in 4" heels ? I think it's time for another one of your videos Anita !

Who else thinks so ?
 
:wow2: Way to go, Anita! And I agree with Jetlag and Jaycey - time for another video ( could not find the "I agree" emoticon)
 
Morning Anita,

Love reading your update and yes I vote new video please!

Sending lots of love,

xxooxx
 
Me too! Your progress has been really awesome, Anita. 4 inch heels? The very idea makes my eyes water. You looked so good in the last video, I can't wait to see you elevated on those heels now! Well done you.
 
Great Anita I second the clamour for a second ... even better than the first ...VIDEO!!

Come on we KNOW you can do it!! After such a long time we deserve it!!

Love
Charlie x
 
Great report, Anita!!! Don't feel guilty for not being able to post. We really do expect our BoneSmarties to get on with their lives and have fun again. But....it's always a treat when someone comes back to tell a success story like yours. And....video??? OH, YES!!!!!! Please, please!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom