Guest viewing is limited

THR Almost a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep no morphine drips but Im glad to be home and Kevin and I share the same OS!

Im still keeping up on meds, using my cane for the most part and tons of ice.Drinking lots of fluid too, hoping to keep my BP up.
 
Yes share the same OS but you went first, both times. Glad things went well for you again yesterday. Keep us 'posted'.

Kevin
 
I can't,imagine being home so soon after surgery WOW!!!

Sounds like you're doing just great. And now of course, we share a 'hippy birthday', told you the 6 Jan was a good day LOL.

Take care :0)
 
Wow Haldox (and soon to be Kevin on the 10th).....

I want some of what you both have.... That is amazing, day surgery, wow and wow again, I am speechless, that is awesome. Must admit the fastest turnaround I know of in OZ is 24 hours.

Well done Haldox, now you have a twin set and you can put this all behind you, get on with recovery and your new wonderful pain free life... Who knows, you might join Kevin and Anita bundgee jumping ....
 
Did you find out if you got the Zimmer you wanted for your matched set ? You probably know that you can call Jenny and ask her to e-mail you a copy of the Operative Report .... it will say exactly which brand and size in there.
 
Yep, got my matching set:thumb:Probably pick up the report on my next check up.

Nauseous this morning, eating saltines and took an anti nausea pill. Also starting to feel slightly feverish.

Try to take a nap before the home health nurse comes this morning.
 
Hi Haldox,

Welcome home and back to the "other side" again with your second hip. Do remember to stay in your jammies as long as possible -- like the next 4 weeks :th_heehee:, or the family will expect you to be back to all your mom work! Rest comfy.

Take care,
Cardie
 
Haldox, wonderful to hear that things seemed to go well and you are home recuperating! Take it easy and wishing you the best in a speedy recovery!

Judy
 
sardines when you already feel nauseous? :eeew:
 
Haldox, I am so surprised to see you home already. You are Super Woman!

Hope the sicky feeling is controlled by meds. Saltines - wow I miss those! We can't get them here. Please send a care package! :th_heehee:
 
Haldox not laughing at you eating the saltines...I'm laughing at everyone thinking they are sardines hahahahah funny!! They are salty crackers that take the edge of feeling nauseated I did eat them while in hospital and they help!

Hope you feeling better Haldox!
 
Ewww no way would I touch sardines at any point of my life!!!

Thanks for the explanation about Saltines LOL

Jaycey , sure Saltines for all!

Nurse came and my BP and temp are pretty good. Nausea gone and Ive been eating protein a lot. Feeling really good, not to tired or anything, just a lot of swelling. No pain though!

Will post my incision in appropriate thread soon.
 
Sardines...:hysterical:...now THAT would be a unique cure for nausea.
 
Haldox

Absolutely fantastic news great to hear everything went according to plan and you have the tee shirt now so no need to read the riot act.
Loads of this now Haldox:sleepz: please take things easy just do the sensible things Take care Haldox


Billy
 
I'm speechless - in by 5 out by 3! That is truly amazing! Best wishes for your recovery and much happiness with your new hips :yay:
 
Just checking to see how you are doing haldox. Hope you are getting that much needed rest!
 
Jaycey, doing pretty good again. Been sleeping pretty well, just woke up every fews hours to readjust or needing something ice cold to drink! I actually have an appetite this time around, which I think its keeping the pain pill nausea away:thumb:
 
Wow Haldox, popped in to catch up and there you are done and home in a flash. Brilliant! Take great care and don't overdo it. Happy healing
Love
Anne :yay:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom