Guest viewing is limited

THR Almost a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Sure does look painful Haldox! You are almost there now . What a great way to start the new year!
 
Hey Haldox -

Maybe the rapid deterioration was due partially due to compensation during recovery from the Left hip last year ?

My wife and I saw Dr. B on Monday - did we just miss you by a day ? That would have been a coincidence to run into each other in the waiting room ! Good luck to you on the 6th. I'll be on the 10th ... in the new hospital building (2nd day it's open). Not sure if that's a good thing or not ... "Hey did someone turn on the oxygen ?? "

Sorry about the iron. I was just above the minimum this time so they put me on iron supplements also.

Best wishes -

Kevin
 
Cool Lisa-We can celebrate our hippy anniversaries together!!

Kevin- Yep just by a day! I asked Andrea during the class if I would receive another Zimmer as I didnt know he also worked with DePuy. She had explained to me that he chooses which brand to use depending on best fit,etc for each individual and I would most likely receive Zimmer again. I am happy about that!
 
Forgot to mention that I have a new "pain" in my groin/pubic bone on R side since last night. I have had some groin pain on the left side before but it was come and go, this on the R side now is constant , even sitting! Probably brought on by all the walking on Tuesday for the pre op stuff.

Also just like pre op for my LTHR I had some problems with the right side of my back up into my R shoulder and neck. I asked the husband last night if I am limping , even though I dont feel like I am but since that stiffness is in my back again. He said I have a slight limp here and there.

BOOOO!! :hissyfit:
 
Hi Haldox, everything crossed for your next op and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I'm saying it a bit early as I don't have as much time to browse and post now I'm back at work :cry:!!

Take care and I'll look forward to your first post op report -oh and thanks for recommending the TENS, hubby is on the case!!
All the best
Anne x
 
18 days!! A little nervous, just because it is surgery but not too anxious. Kinda looking forward to the twilight sedation again..it was a nice sleep, dont get too much of that anymore!
 
Morning Haldox,

I just read through your thread from the beginning, had done before,however since my twilight session my brain is at a loss at times (joke!!) you've had such a long journey, hoping your upcoming surgery will be the final conclusion and then the start of a good recovery!!

Love the twilight zone, and yes this is coming from the Morhine princess!!

Sending you lots of good wishes, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

xxooxx
 
Opppps meant to say love your profile picture with your cat...cute!
 
Thanks Dallas Sarah..Hope you and yours have a wonderful Holiday season!!

I have begun the "nesting" process this past week. :th_heehee: Its been like spring cleaning around these parts!
 
Good Morning Haldox,

That is too cute! I did exactly the same thing, my place was clean and tidy when I finally got home which is always a good feeling.

Sending you lots of festive holiday cheer!
 
Best Wishes to ya there Haldox ! I would think the 2nd time would be less anxious than the 1st ?? We'll look forward to your post-op report to see how it goes.

Kevin



18 days!! A little nervous, just because it is surgery but not too anxious. Kinda looking forward to the twilight sedation again..it was a nice sleep, dont get too much of that anymore!
 
Happy New Year Haldox,

I did send you wishes for your surgery under the January Jackpot thread...wanted to also pop on to your thread and wish you an easy successful surgery!

Sending lots of love and good wishes!

Sarah

xxooxx
 
Hi Haldox and Happy New Year. just doing some catching up before returning to work tomorrow :-(. All the very best for your op and a speedy recovery. Got the TENS off Santa by the way- love it!
Anne xx
 
Hi Haldox,

Wishing you well on your next surgery. We'll be waiting here for you when you feel up to letting us know how you are doing.

Take care,
Cardie
 
Thanks guys for all the lovely well wishes!! :friends:

Anne-Im glad you got a TENS, wonderful!! I have been hooked up to mine quite a lot lately since I can no longer take anti inflammatory.

Busy, busy around here -I have 3 kids on Xmas vacation plus trying to get myself and house in order for Friday:rolleyespink:

Sitting on the floor indian style last night and notice that now my LTHR leg can easily relax to a normal position but my Right hip wont let my Right leg relax the same! A year ago it was the opposite LOL

My daughter is having 2 indoor soccer games on the 7th and they will be the first games I have ever missed:cry4:Im holding on to a thought that I will actually be able to sit and watch:skeptical:...but if this one is the same as the last I will be to dizzy and weak(low BP).
 
Hi haldox

All the best with your op and It,s time to get that other hip done, sounds like you have everything under control.
It,s time for some relaxing hips.:thumb:

Billy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom