Guest viewing is limited

A New Milestone for Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy for you Jamie!....Your journey to normalcy has begun!
I put out 20 bales of pine needles and power washed our patio - I'm dead tired.....I'm gonna rest tomorrow.

Patti, Patti, Patti. What ARE we going to do with you, girl!!! You are a dynamo, I swear!!! More power to you. It's wonderful to see someone doing so well! Hugs!!!
 
There's a full moon tonight....don't know about that good sleep!!

Full moon....do you tend to go outside and howl or what??? Or do you think the full moon might cause the restless legs? If they continue, you might try a heating pad on the small of your back. Can't 'splain it, but it worked for me last night. May have to do it again, if the moon is just right. I'll hope for a good rest for you.
 
Cherry flavored cola that people go GA GA over. I have friends that take trunk loads back home with them. It's VERY good.
 
I'm with you, Patti....I love the look of the pine needles...it's just not possible to get them in Kansas.....hardly any pine trees!
 
You know what patti, come to think of it, you are absolutely right!
 
Boy, part wolf I guess!!! Just hope your legs don't turn hairy like Doug's!!
 
I usually have trouble with a full moon too. Animals, children and patients with mental problems usually do too. Wonder which category we belong to? As GAT would say, Just Sayin.........
 
There is no doubt in MY mind where we fall in that list.....also just sayin'.
 
I don't understand about the pine needles, I was told there are only certain plants that will grow under pine trees, we have pine trees in aour backyard, I usually scoop out the needles and get rid of them?
 
speaking of Gat-- -where is he? Haven't seen any posts from him lately.... I lose track of you guys during the week....
 
A lot of people go AWAL for a time and it's hard to keep track. Titanium man is still not around. Wonder how his good buddy Scotty is doing?
 
Wonderful Jamie!!!!! It only gets better and better. There will be a day where you are not even thinking of your knee. Sometimes when I am having a wonderful day the only thing that reminds me of the surgery is my scar. Someone asked me if I was imbarrases by the scar, I told her that is my badge of honor, It reminds me of what my life was, and what my life is now.
Debbi
 
I completely agree with you, Debbi. I will NEVER be ashamed of my scar. Living with pain and limping for a long time makes a person very aware and thankful when the quality of life is improved. It just seems like a miracle to me and I relish each new success!

Thanks to everyone for the support. It is fun to share these simple happy things with you guys!
 
Gat is in Panama City Fla this weekend.
I hate it because I am supposed to be out of town on a field trip. I found out Friday that I wasn't needed.
I would have loved to drive over and meet him. It's only 90 miles from my house.
In fact, if he came across 1-10, he was only 1/4 mile from my house..
 
that would have been great to meet in person. Skeet and I keep saying we are going to get together but haven't made it yet. (we are only about 40 miles apart)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom