Queenie
member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2009
- Messages
- 187
- Age
- 59
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Hi Beesquare
I too fancy a bit of Zumba Gold........I love to strut my funkie stuff and it doesn't sound like it would be quite so harsh on the old(new) hips!
My PJ party was fab. They all turned up in their night attire bless them. They brought a huge platter of delicious fresh fruit and copious pkts of low fat crisps(we're all on a bit of a health kick!). They were a real tonic, just what the doctor ordered. We had a good old gossip and a giggle. Perfick.
The weather in Devon is lovely. I'm going out for a walk in a mo cos it's perfect walking weather......Sunshine with a bit of a chill....fresh.
Hope you're able to get out and make the most of it.
Queenie xxx
I too fancy a bit of Zumba Gold........I love to strut my funkie stuff and it doesn't sound like it would be quite so harsh on the old(new) hips!
My PJ party was fab. They all turned up in their night attire bless them. They brought a huge platter of delicious fresh fruit and copious pkts of low fat crisps(we're all on a bit of a health kick!). They were a real tonic, just what the doctor ordered. We had a good old gossip and a giggle. Perfick.
The weather in Devon is lovely. I'm going out for a walk in a mo cos it's perfect walking weather......Sunshine with a bit of a chill....fresh.
Hope you're able to get out and make the most of it.
Queenie xxx
).