Guest viewing is limited

2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

I will be having bilateral TKR OCT 5 and would like to be added to the OCT list
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!



[Bonesmart.org] 2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 October 2017 sagoff
04 October 2017 Wags (bilateral partials)
05 October 2017 Kayaknlady (bilateral)
09 October 2017 BionicBob, coolchange (bilateral), kbueno44 (her first), sooz, Arfus
11 October 2017 CentralPA
12 October 2017 MrsHawk
13 October 2-17 Brithael (her second)
14 October 2017 woody8755
17 October 2017 dragonfly 1976 (her second), KBSunny
18 October 2017 Karebear (her second)
23 October 2017 Nlh61
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@Kayaknlady, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
well ivegot my pre opp on the 25th and opp on the 14th oct i just want to get it over and done with
 
Hi! I'd like to be an October Feisty. I just joined, this is my first post. My R-TKR is scheduled for October 17. I'm kinda freaked out, but excited at the hopes of being active again!
:biking::swim:
 
Im looking forward to being avtive as well im in the uk, i dont know what the pain side of is going to be like when i go in im just going to try stay positive and think about getting active
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@KBSunny, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
My surgery is scheduled October 12th!... yikes... coming up fast. Last week of work!.. I visited the medical supply store today .. I'll rent the equipment I'll need! I hate to feel sick or incapacitated.... last week the doc told me to cut back long work hours.... a relief... this iss really painful.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@MrsHawk, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am having a total knee replacement on October 11th. Using an oxinium implant. Please add me to the October list.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@CentralPA, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Just had a phone call from the hospital, they've put my op off for one day, now on the 4th instead of the 3rd, eeeek another day to wait and worry.

Hope they don't put it off anymore, was just getting myself psyched up for it on that day
 
Mine is the 14th Oct. I hope they don't alter that date. I know the feeling, the closer it gets the more I think about it
 
Having the other knee done on Oct. 13th. I had a very successful TKR on my right knee in 2013.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
@Brithael, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! You are now officially an October Feisty!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
its just the unkown like the pain side of it ha
 
Hi
My total knee replacement is oct 16. It cannot get here quick enough. August 4 2016 I was mountain biking had an accident causing a tibial plateau fracture with dislocated knee sch.VI. Had external for 12 days then went in and put internal metal in. Hospital for 20 days. Then elevated bed rest for 6 weeks. Pt started after that twice a week. Non weightbearing until dec 15. Then ever so slowly weightbearing . May I had arthroscopic and manipulative surgery. Didn't work. So finally was scheduled for tkr for October. Since late august pain is up to 7-8 during the day. Oh I also have nerve damage from the knee down (no feeling) except big toe . I have been told I'll have a limp. But I don't plan on it. This has been a long journey. Hopefully over soon. Flexion is now 115 and extension is 6.
 
Hi
My total knee replacement is oct 16. It cannot get here quick enough. August 4 2016 I was mountain biking had an accident causing a tibial plateau fracture with dislocated knee sch.VI. Had external for 12 days then went in and put internal metal in. Hospital for 20 days. Then elevated bed rest for 6 weeks. Pt started after that twice a week. Non weightbearing until dec 15. Then ever so slowly weightbearing . May I had arthroscopic and manipulative surgery. Didn't work. So finally was scheduled for tkr for October. Since late august pain is up to 7-8 during the day. Oh I also have nerve damage from the knee down (no feeling) except big toe . I have been told I'll have a limp. But I don't plan on it. This has been a long journey. Hopefully over soon. Flexion is now 115 and extension is 6.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom