2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wohoo! Boy are you brave! Welcome to our group. This site is a blessing if you read and follow their suggestions. You have thousands of friends here to help you get through this.
 
sister, I've been reading message boards for 8 years...I'm pretty terrified, but I love this board (less bad stories read hopefully = good kharma)
Best of luck with your June 2nd date!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 16 Freedom (her second), Hope2Ski, bigt, hytime, Floridagal
02 June 16 sistersinhim, loulives
03 June 16 Mazza (her second)
06 June 16 JrzyGram (her second)
07 June 16 Nvstig8tr
09 June 16 Presseco
11 June 16 MarciHeff (bilateral)
13 June 16 knitkathy (bilateral), uva55, Eureka
14 June 16 pippin (bilateral), PolarBear60 (her second), tpellerin (her first)
16 June 16 Happydale, AuntyT, bonniedog, logikel1
20 June 16 Fholley (her second)
21 June 16 TML, faxman (revision)
22 June 16 Barnmom22
23 June 16 sjc (her second)
27 June 16 lgobrien (her second), Fablesmum (her second)
28 June 15 TKR062816
30 June 16 ozsmom (bilateral)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@tpellerin, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
@tpellerin, thank you so much for your wishes for my surgery. I'm trying hard to think positively because I believe as you do, positive thinking is half the battle! Unfortunately, there's that little doubt in the back of the mind wondering if I'll be worse off than I am not. Then I try and shoo it away. If it's meant to be, it'll happen!
 
i going a knee revision on June 26. this is to replace a failed total knee replacement after only 4 months
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@faxman, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Welcome to our June party, @faxman. I am so sorry to hear about your failed replacement. What happened? Do you have a new OS now?
 
@knitkathy I am also scheduled for a right TKR on June 13th, and we all have those doubts when our knee is not hurting, I just go for a short walk and the knee reminds me that I made the right decision....We will be fine and get our life back after surgery...good luck!!!
 
Good luck @bigt sometimes I wish I could move mine so that I can stop thinking about it and put it behind me.
 
I'm still a Sunbeam but now on June 9th instead of June 21st! What a difference two weeks make!
 
i had a lot of problems with the OS and the hospital he works at. 2 canceled surgerys due to hospital failures and poor doctor communications. i now going to differnant hospital. This doctor ran a lot tests and knows what may be wrong.
 
Guess what! Another phone call today and the date has been shifted forward AGAIN. My surgery is now scheduled for June 1. Of course, I could have said "no" but I am eager to get this done.
 
I am scheduled for bilateral knee replacement on June 13 at Texas Orthopedic Hospital in Houston. A little nervous but committed. Lot's of reactions about doing both at the same time!
 
@MarciHeff, welcome to the forum, there is a lot of great information here, I am having my RTKR on June 13th...Good luck with your surgery!!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@Eureka, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
i blew it the revision is on June the 20th. Sorry about that!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom