Guest viewing is limited

2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@Arcadia67, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@mahoover, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am scheduled to have my second TKR (right knee this time) on June 28th. I'm really looking forward to getting this done! Hoping for an even quicker recovery this time.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 16 Freedom (her second), Hope2Ski, bigt, hytime, Floridagal
02 June 16 sistersinhim, loulives
03 June 16 Mazza (her second)
06 June 16 JrzyGram (her second), Rocky Road
07 June 16 Nvstig8tr
09 June 16 Presseco, Caaot
12 June 16 katgonmom (her second)
13 June 16 knitkathy (bilateral), uva55, Eureka, HookEm613
14 June 16 pippin (bilateral), PolarBear60 (her second), tpellerin (her first)
16 June 16 Happydale, bonniedog, logikel1, MarciHeff (bilateral)
20 June 16 Fholley (her second), faxman (revision)
21 June 16 TML, KaseyDoodl (bilateral)
22 June 16 Barnmom22, boho47
23 June 16 sjc (her second) , Coachie (revision-her second), mahoover
24 June 16 blissful (her second)
27 June 16 lgobrien (her second), Fablesmum (her second)
28 June 16 TKR062816, Jasminethecat (her second)
29 June 16 westsea (her second)
30 June 16 ozsmom (bilateral), Arcadia67 (her first)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@Jasminethecat, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here again. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I saw the surgeon and he is going to do both knees in the same hospital stay. I will have the left knee done on Thursday the 30th and the second on Saturday July 2nd.
I am pleased to only have to have one recovery. :)
 
Hi! I am getting my right knee fixed (TKR) June 29. I'm looking forward to not having pain in every step I take, and having my knee get better and not worse.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?
@westsea, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Before summer is over, you will really be the bionic woman! Won't be any stopping you!!!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I probably won't get to run at 60 MPH but maybe I'll get to hike and take meaningfully long walks? Hope so! Thank you Judy B!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom