2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the official "go" for my TKR on Monday. My 2 year old has had croup for about a week, so providing I don't get sick, I will get the process going soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.30926

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 16 Freedom (her second), Hope2Ski, bigt, hytime, Floridagal
02 June 16 sistersinhim, loulives
03 June 16 Mazza (her second)
06 June 16 JrzyGram (her second), Rocky Road
07 June 16 Nvstig8tr
09 June 16 Presseco, Caaot
12 June 16 katgonmom (her second)
13 June 16 knitkathy (bilateral), uva55, Eureka, HookEm613
14 June 16 pippin (bilateral), PolarBear60 (her second), tpellerin (her first)
16 June 16 Happydale, bonniedog, logikel1, MarciHeff (bilateral)
20 June 16 Fholley (her second), faxman (revision)
21 June 16 TML, KaseyDoodl (bilateral)
22 June 16 Barnmom22, boho47
23 June 16 sjc (her second) , Coachie (revision-her second), mahoover
24 June 16 blissful (her second)
27 June 16 lgobrien (her second), Fablesmum (her second)
28 June 15 TKR062816
30 June 16 ozsmom (bilateral), Arcadia67 (her first)

june 57.jpg
@HookEm613, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

• june 78.jpg
    @Coachie, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you'd like to use your old thread, let us know so we can open it for posting; otherwise, feel free to start a new thread.

Hi - new to site - tried to add 'signature' without success - RTKR - after procrastination since 2000 - scheduled for June 22, 2016. Am panicking & want to cancel - Again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

june 61.png
@boho47, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Good luck to the next group of June folks. Had TKR last Thursday came home yesterday and doing well. Pain ebbs n' flows as expected PT good and mobility coming along. The worst is over!

june 22.jpg
@Caaot, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hi. I'm having a partial knee replacement on the 28th June so I just sneak onto this list. I'm 35 so I'm hoping my recovery will be fairly quick but we shall see. I'm having my op done in Harrogate UK and I'm hoping to be out of hospital on 30th for my step daughters prom so fingers crossed.
I'm expecting pain and hard work but in the long term it will be worth it. Not sure about been awake during the operation but I'm sure it will be fine.
Good luck to everyone else on the list for June.
Thanks for the support and any encouragement you want to give me. Andy

Hi - new to site - tried to add 'signature' without success - RTKR - after procrastination since 2000 - scheduled for June 22, 2016. Am panicking & want to cancel - Again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notice my birthdate is incorrect - how do I fix it?

RTKR is scheduled fir June 24th. This is my second and I'm so ready!

june 33.jpg
@blissful, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hope those of you who have already had surgery are doing well, special thoughts with my would-have-been surgery buddies from the 16th. I've moved my op to 3rd August now, so must leave you June sunbeams behind. Lots of reasons for the move, but am glad of the short reprieve!

Hi Sunbeams,
I am having my knee replacement surgery for the left knee on June 30th. The second knee will follow anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks after that.
I have my last pre-OP appointment today. I wasn't really nervous before, but I am now. :(
I was happy to find this page. :) - Lolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member