2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?
@bwgamer27944, you have been officially added to the June surgery list!
 
Thank you for adding me to the June Sunbeams. Update to date, surgeon's office called changed date to June 8th.:sigh:
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Georgia Girl (bilateral), mamabash (her second)
03 June 15 TC15
04 June 15 CATSMUM, Texasgirl
08 June 15 bwgamer27944, njk
09 June 15 Wildflower6, Mike_in_Pain, ShelbyAK
11 June 15 kmann, Juliekd
15 June 15 Gio Dude
22 June 15 momweb
23 June 15 JOC
 
I hope I can shine like a SUNBEAM after this surgery on June 1st....Liking the name!
 
June 9th I will be having TKR on my right knee. Hopefully I will pass all of the pre-surgical testing and that my stress fractured foot heals in time.
 
LTKR finally scheduled after almost 8 months of legal BS with employer's insurance carrier! :beg:
Will be 15 June with my previous surgeon...so ready for this.:yahoo:
 
My date has been moved to June 11th
 
Hi all,

My left TKR is scheduled for June 8! Let's travel the road together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom