Guest viewing is limited

2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this site today and have already learned a lot. My right knee replacement is scheduled for June 8.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Georgia Girl (bilateral), mamabash (her second), Gknee (revision), Cookisue (bilateral)
02 June 15 bennyjake, What the knee say (her second), Spirit65 (revision)
03 June 15 TC15, vcree
04 June 15 CATSMUM, Texasgirl, tdh_1 (bilateral)
08 June 15 bwgamer27944, njk, celynda, JohnML
09 June 15 Wildflower6, ShelbyAK
10 June 15 TinWoman, aros
11 June 15 kmann, Juliekd
15 June 15 Gio Dude
16 June 15 Gigi32 (her second), Ferni, Mike_in_Pain
17 June 15 3LITTLEMONKEYS
22 June 15 momweb, Cindy knits (revision), Pink219
23 June 15 JOC, Mizz K
24 June 15 Lovemyalex
30 June 15 simryg, Raffs (partial)
 
Best wishes to all the Sunbeams from last year's Sunbeam!
 
I don't see my name added to the list. Am I looking in the wrong place?
 
Thank You! Excited and scared at the same time.
 
My doctor told me that I am only staying in the hospital one night. Is this normal? I am getting a tkr.
 
I'm in for at least 3 nights - this is in the UK.
 
LTKR scheduled for 10th June. Big thank you to this forum for guidance on what will lie ahead. Hope my journey will be a smooth one :fingersx:
 
Surgery date has been moved from June 9th to June 16th due to the cutting guides not being ready at the knee manufacturer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom