2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 8th is the date for my R knee replacement
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Having my left TKR on June third.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Georgia Girl (bilateral), mamabash (her second)
02 June 15 bennyjake, What the knee say (her second), Spirit65 (revision)
03 June 15 TC15, vcree
04 June 15 CATSMUM, Texasgirl
08 June 15 bwgamer27944, njk, celynda
09 June 15 Wildflower6, Mike_in_Pain, ShelbyAK
10 June 15 TinWoman
11 June 15 kmann, Juliekd
15 June 15 Gio Dude
16 June 15 Gigi32 (her second)
22 June 15 momweb
23 June 15 JOC
24 June 15 Lovemyalex
30 June 15 simryg
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?
@celynda, you have been officially added to the June surgery list!

(Please use at least size 4 font---much easier for all of us to read---thanks!)
 
I saw my OS yesterday for my 6 month check on the Left knee and we set the date for my right knee. I'm having RTKR on June 16th. Hope this one goes as well as the 1st!
 
My LTKR is scheduled for June 2nd. Can't wait Right knee replacement went smoothly and is healing rapidly.
 
June 2nd. Part 2 of 2 stage revision to my left knee! I can't wait to bear weight again!
 
Hello All,
We are almost up to bat, so to speak. How are you all doing as you get ready to become a "Hippie"?
Michele
(Scheduled RTHR June 17th-Anterior)
 
Fellow Sunbeam here--June 15th. I'm in full-on nesting mode--trying to figure out what stuff I need to have on hand for my recovery at home.

I'm also gathering appropriate clothing and a few comfort snacks for the hospital--peanut butter, goldfish crackers, etc. Had to put them away because my husband was eyeing them greedily!!!

And trying not to think about the surgery itself....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom